Notifications
Clear all

HELP! My acne is taking over my life.

MemberMember
(@najaah)

Posted : 06/05/2017 1:33 pm

So I tried everything to try clear my mild acne which consists of mainly whiteheads, cysts and red pimples but keep failing and I'm going to try change what I eat and was wondering what to eat or drink to clear my acne fast?

Plus I'm going on holiday soon and and was wondering if all the vitamin d from the sun was going to make it worse since I live in London where we don't get a lot of sun ?

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 06/06/2017 11:23 am

Organic dairy and meat makes a huge difference!
Drink herbal teas daily, they heal and prevent future acne
honeybrush, red raspberry leaf, nettle, burdock, milk thistle, red clover
drink 30 min before meal for faster results (avoid using same time you take other drugs)
wash face with raw honey in the morning
avoid using scrubs, brushes, and exfoliating sponges on face, they spread acne all over face
drink buttermilk/kefir daily, (good for gut flora)
start taking vitamin D3 and vitamin E
apply for 30 min daily at evenings, flaxseed or extra virgin olive oil
take vitamins especially made for skin

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/06/2017 12:05 pm

Suggest you filter water before drinking it if your in london area.you need to drink few pints water daily.

avoid dairy,sugary processed crap,fast foods.

dont eat white potato,eat sweet potato,ditch white bread,eat whole brown.eat plenty veggies!

wash only with warm clean water and pat dry with clean towel,keep bedding clean every few days.keep general hygene vlean,try to wash hands regular and keep em off your face,unless you realy got to squeeze.
:)

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/08/2017 4:58 pm

Vaseline and glossier niacinamide serum works for me.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 06/20/2017 2:44 am

Try to treat your active acne with natural products first. At the same time, watch out what you eat. i believe what take in your body shows on the skin too.

Avoid sun exposure as well from 10am - 4pm as the sun's rays are really harmful during that time period. Best to use sunscreen when going out. :)

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 06/20/2017 9:45 pm

To clear acne fast try and cut out sugarand also take a vitamin C supplement. Pretty sure your acne will clear up when you are on holiday. My acne always gets better on holiday, sun or no sun.