Notifications
Clear all

Soylent-based diet

MemberMember
(@flying-buttress)

Posted : 07/17/2016 9:46 pm

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have any experience with having a Soylent-only diet?

Has using Soylent increased your acne, whether or not you used it exclusively?

I was thinking about starting dieting using only Soylent and nothing else; was curious about others' experiences using it as their sole food source or as a supplement.

MemberMember
(@welcomesmirk)

Posted : 07/17/2016 10:25 pm

Your body thrives off of multiple food sources. Limiting your body to 1 food can be extremely detrimental in the long run. I suggest you work on broadening your scope to do some actual good to your body.

MemberMember
(@flying-buttress)

Posted : 07/18/2016 9:36 am

11 hours ago, WelcomeSmirk said:

Your body thrives off of multiple food sources. Limiting your body to 1 food can be extremely detrimental in the long run. I suggest you work on broadening your scope to do some actual good to your body.

I suggest you examine your assumptions and attitude and how they are expressed in the tone of your posts.

If anyone does have any experiences as described above, please do share!

MemberMember
(@welcomesmirk)

Posted : 07/18/2016 6:17 pm

8 hours ago, Flying Buttress said:

I suggest you examine your assumptions and attitude and how they are expressed in the tone of your posts.

If anyone does have any experiences as described above, please do share!

I'm sorry I can't support a diet based off 1 drink/smoothie/shake/bar/supplement.

I'm not going to dish my opinion on a cute little spoon for you to sip on. Surviving off 1 source of food is detrimental to your body. Prove me wrong.