Notifications
Clear all

Meat & Eggs

MemberMember
(@sexualheal)

Posted : 03/15/2016 1:51 pm

Does anybody have any ideas why eggs and meat gets me acne? I'm 100% sure it's because of eggs and meat. I tried to not eat eggs alot of times and my acne improved, and when i stopped i got huge breakouts, same with meat, tried to eat just meat and plants and same thing. Now im eating veggies, fruits, nuts and diary, and dont have those huge breakouts, but still have like small pimple breakouts, its like my blackheads gets red but without pus, sometimes there a some pus but its like 90% less than i have when i eat meat or eggs. Andy ideas? :P Really sorry for me english. 

MemberMember
(@strongbodyforgoodskin)

Posted : 03/16/2016 10:01 am

20 hours ago, sexualheal said:

Does anybody have any ideas why eggs and meat gets me acne? I'm 100% sure it's because of eggs and meat. I tried to not eat eggs alot of times and my acne improved, and when i stopped i got huge breakouts, same with meat, tried to eat just meat and plants and same thing. Now im eating veggies, fruits, nuts and diary, and dont have those huge breakouts, but still have like small pimple breakouts, its like my blackheads gets red but without pus, sometimes there a some pus but its like 90% less than i have when i eat meat or eggs. Andy ideas? :P Really sorry for me english. 

Eggs are like steroids, they raise hormones really easily. 

But on the other hand, eggs can also fight acne, it has Vitamin A, D, E and zinc all which help reduce Acne

In the end everybody is different, the one thing that breaks me out is sugar and masturbation basically. 

Every food has the possibility to increase Acne breakouts because every individual is different... I know people who swear that they get less Acne when they eat more eggs and drink more milk.... so?? It really depends on your sensitivity to foods. 

Acne is caused by your bodys failure to communicate with the skin. 

MemberMember
(@rosaceasingapore)

Posted : 03/16/2016 10:03 am

Meat and eggs have been touted as inflammatory food, which is why when some people suffering from acne cleaned up their diet and exclude inflammatory food, they see an improvement in their acne. Dairy and soy is also classified as inflammatory food so try to steer clear of those.

MemberMember
(@sexualheal)

Posted : 03/16/2016 11:02 am

59 minutes ago, rosaceasingapore said:

Meat and eggs have been touted as inflammatory food, which is why when some people suffering from acne cleaned up their diet and exclude inflammatory food, they see an improvement in their acne. Dairy and soy is also classified as inflammatory food so try to steer clear of those.

I'm kinda too poor to eat vegan (healthy way) but for sure will go for it in future.