Notifications
Clear all

Sleeping on a blanket?

MemberMember
(@flowpro)

Posted : 11/07/2015 1:10 pm

Hello forum,
I've been a lurker on this site for about two years now and never really posted lol. Well now I have a question that I can't find anywhere...
I used to have VERY BAD cystic acne all over my face. Like, at least 4 cysts on every part of my face. And being 16 at the time, that kind of sucked. So for about two years, I've slept with a new towel every day on my back, never on my side. I did this because I was in fear of the bacteria and acne that a lot of people talk about. Well, when I was sleeping last night, I ended up laying the side of my face on a blanket for about a hour on accident. The blanket was washed exactly a week ago, so I don't think it's too bad. Im just fearing that I'll break out from this. Any tips or thoughts about what will happen? If it's any help, I hardly have as much acne now. I just get an occasional cyst and a few whiteheads.

MemberMember
(@ronan93)

Posted : 11/07/2015 6:33 pm

I would be very surprised if this caused you to break out. Try not to worry about it, overthinking and stress would be much worse than one one hour on your pretty clean blanket.

Let us know what happens though.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@m-wolstone)

Posted : 11/07/2015 6:41 pm

Acne comes from within your body, not from external bacteria.