Notifications
Clear all

Question About Cod Liver Oil

MemberMember
(@intothewild)

Posted : 06/24/2015 6:44 pm

Hi, about 2 weeks ago I started taking green pasture's butter oil/cod liver oil capsules. To my surprise it cleared my acne within a week. Now about 2 weeks later I have been starting to feel ill and i'm suspecting it has something to do with the cod liver oil. I don't know what to do or if it is just coincidence or if it is the cod liver oil. Has any one else had an experience with this stuff? No joke the stuff cleared my forehead breakouts FAST.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 06/30/2015 8:22 am

Hi, about 2 weeks ago I started taking green pasture's butter oil/cod liver oil capsules. To my surprise it cleared my acne within a week. Now about 2 weeks later I have been starting to feel ill and i'm suspecting it has something to do with the cod liver oil. I don't know what to do or if it is just coincidence or if it is the cod liver oil. Has any one else had an experience with this stuff? No joke the stuff cleared my forehead breakouts FAST.

Maybe your stomach can't handle it. Try taking a break and/or reducing your dosage. I think it might be better to take it on a full stomach since you are feeling ill.