Notifications
Clear all

Oil Cleansing Method

MemberMember
(@roxylove08)

Posted : 09/05/2014 3:34 am

Has anyone tried the oil cleansing method? i have almond oil and jojoba oil but im to.afraid to use it all over my face..what are you.experiences...i also bought some tea tree oil for active pimples..

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/05/2014 8:59 am

Look up recipes to find out the right ratio of caster oil and almond/jojoba oil for your skin type

It made me break out... But honestly I dunno if I was from OCM or something else. I'm too freaked to try again

Everyone's different and for some people it's their HG but others hate it. You might just have to try it to figure it out on your own

Btw dilute the tea tree oil, pure 100 percent tea tree oil burns your face! 50/50 with water or almond/jojoba oil

MemberMember
(@eminem-isback)

Posted : 09/10/2014 3:54 am

I'll tell you this the oil cleansing method feels really gross and if you use castor oil don't use it in the shower that stuff will be all over you lol

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 09/17/2014 11:42 am

Has anyone tried the oil cleansing method? i have almond oil and jojoba oil but im to.afraid to use it all over my face..what are you.experiences...i also bought some tea tree oil for active pimples..

I use Safflower oil, which is high in the linoleic acid that is a major component of normal sebum that functions as it should. Acne and other problem prone skin has been found to be deficient in linoleic acid and a topical application can change sebum composition. (it does spread throughout sebaceaous glands and affect sebum production) http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/330732-help-your-skin-function-stop-impairing-it/

I rarely bother mixing in any castor oil.