Notifications
Clear all

Local Forehead Acne - Help

MemberMember
(@tfonta)

Posted : 08/14/2014 6:57 am

Hello, I am 13 Years of Age and have suffered from light - moderate acne for the past year and a half. I have cut out most stress from my life, ex foliate 3 times a week, wash my face two times a day and have cut out most processed and dairy products from my life. I have always had forehead acne, i know that hormones are a part of it but i see other 13 year olds with flawless skin. When i first started ex foliating it has made a big improvement and sicne cutting out bad foods and eating foods like carrots etc my skin has improved but i still get the pimples and i have plenty of small ones that just seem to linger their no matter what i do.

Here is my diet (what i eat over the course of a week, sometimes varies but mostly stays the same):

Cheese salad sandwich ( with ham,turkey )

White pasta with sauce & bread.

Roll (with salami or mortadella)

Water

Organic Juices / homemade juices

I dont drink softdrinks at all

I also put home grown aloe vera gel on my face once a week.

I have been struggling with this for ages and i want to put an end to it. please help

post-415959-0-08473400-1408017394.jpgpost-415959-0-70674300-1408017401.jpgpost-415959-0-52566900-1408017412.jpg

post-415959-0-08473400-1408017394.jpg

post-415959-0-70674300-1408017401.jpg

post-415959-0-52566900-1408017412.jpg

MemberMember
(@quinnmorgendorffer)

Posted : 08/15/2014 12:13 am

hi! what is your skin care routine and what do you exfoliate with?

you are very young and probably haven't messed around with a lot of topical treatments so i will tell you what my face responds to :)

have you ever tried apple cider vinegar + calcium bentonite clay mask? a lot of people swear by this mask and i personally love it too! it's a lot of fun and relaxing if you add essential oils to it (i like to add a drop of peppermint and tea tree)

Tfonta liked
MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/15/2014 8:37 am

Your acne is minor. Stop stressing. Dont do so much to your skin. It isn't because of dirt. For exfoliation, try a BHA or the diluted acv mentioned above. A yogurt mask is a nice mild exfoliant as well. If your skin is oily, blot it away.

You should eat and sleep well and have fun. But puberty isn't going to go awa

But. your diet is packed with empty refined carbs, dairy and processed meats all day long. Eat more real food with these thing called nutrients. Did you mention anything green? and drinking orange juice is drinking sugar. Eat an orange instead.

If that's your idea of cutting out bad foods, I don't want to know what you ate before.

Tfonta liked
MemberMember
(@savannahclarke)

Posted : 08/23/2014 5:55 pm

Your acne is minor. Stop stressing. Dont do so much to your skin. It isn't because of dirt. For exfoliation, try a BHA or the diluted acv mentioned above. A yogurt mask is a nice mild exfoliant as well. If your skin is oily, blot it away.

You should eat and sleep well and have fun. But puberty isn't going to go awa

But. your diet is packed with empty refined carbs, dairy and processed meats all day long. Eat more real food with these thing called nutrients. Did you mention anything green? and drinking orange juice is drinking sugar. Eat an orange instead.

If that's your idea of cutting out bad foods, I don't want to know what you ate before.

Woah, no need to be so rude to a 13 year old girl looking for help... Jeez.