Notifications
Clear all

Multi-Vitamin Suggestions For Women

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 11/30/2013 12:05 am

good day or evening...

i'm seeking a quality multi-vitamin for women. i haven't taken a multi-vitamin in years, yet now i think i'm ready to re-introduce this into my daily routine.

i've searched for a few using amazon, yet it's kind of overwhelming considering the 1 star reviews usually unravel all of the 5 star reviews. lol.

if there is a thread in which this has already been discussed, kindly point me in the direction of it (via a link).

thank you.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 11/30/2013 12:44 am

My favorites are:

Solgar Earth Source Vitamins

Herpanacine (not a complete multivitamin, but good for the skin).

I don't particularly like "women's" multivitamins. I think a multivitamin that is derived from whole food sources is ideal for both men and women.

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 11/30/2013 1:13 am

My favorites are:

Solgar Earth Source Vitamins

Herpanacine (not a complete multivitamin, but good for the skin).

I don't particularly like "women's" multivitamins. I think a multivitamin that is derived from whole food sources is ideal for both men and women.

thank you, WishClean. i'll look for those on amazon and check them out.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 11/30/2013 8:30 am

Pick a whole food supplement in which you take as several capsules or tablets throughout the day. Once a day multis are pointless.

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 11/30/2013 10:54 am

Pick a whole food supplement in which you take as several capsules or tablets throughout the day. Once a day multis are pointless.

Yes, that was what I intended to do. Many of the ones available have reviews that aren't so glowing though. I looked up the Solgar Earth Source brand that was suggested and noticed it had ingredients like Barley juice, Wheatgrass juice, kelp and Flaxseed oil in it.

I don't consume those things and if it didn't contain that I'd purchase it.

I'll continue to search, yet it would be easier to work with suggestions (names).

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 11/30/2013 3:38 pm

Yes, solgar's earth course does contain things that some people avoid, but for me the combination of all those nutrients was beneficial. It comes in 3 pills, so you can divide the dose throughout the day, and sometimes only 1-2 is enough.

You can also check out megafood and vitamin code, but it's hard to find a whole food multi that doesn't contain either flaxseed or wheatgrass for some reason.

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 11/30/2013 4:21 pm

Yes, solgar's earth course does contain things that some people avoid, but for me the combination of all those nutrients was beneficial. It comes in 3 pills, so you can divide the dose throughout the day, and sometimes only 1-2 is enough.

You can also check out megafood and vitamin code, but it's hard to find a whole food multi that doesn't contain either flaxseed or wheatgrass for some reason.

True. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 12/02/2013 10:39 pm

I thought of another one. I only took 1 bottle of this until I ran out, but it seemed to be a good combo at the time. It's megafood skin hair and nails. Probably the only skin hair and nail supplement that didn't break me out because the % of biotin is low compared to others.

MemberMember
(@user354689)

Posted : 12/03/2013 12:09 am

I thought of another one. I only took 1 bottle of this until I ran out, but it seemed to be a good combo at the time. It's megafood skin hair and nails. Probably the only skin hair and nail supplement that didn't break me out because the % of biotin is low compared to others.

Thank you for the additional suggestion. It is appreciated.