Notifications
Clear all

Caveman Regime For Combination Dehydrated Skin?

MemberMember
(@daniel2013)

Posted : 09/08/2013 11:30 am

Hi. I'm an 18 year old with skin that has been abused by products. My ignorant attitude has damaged my skin and I fear it is beyond repair. The tight, red and oily skin I have been left with is much more devastating for me personally than the mild acne I had before the products. Having identified my skin as dehydrated whilst also lacking the money to buy a wide range of products I was wondering whether the caveman regime would help repair my skin. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@yourlifesaver6)

Posted : 01/05/2014 9:42 pm

hey whats up !!! have u found anything to help your issue yet? let me know in a message or something im new to this page so dont know how to use it well:P Get back at me tho might have some answers to this if u havent already resolved your issue

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 01/06/2014 9:43 am

Just don't wash with soap. I haven't in years, other than hand washing. Not stripping away lipids and the acid mantle is a good thing. Most f the rest of the things caveman followers tell each other about no water & dead skin masks is nonsense.

I just wipe my face with a warm damp cloth. Oil cleanse if I have make up to remove. Oil cleansing will also remove blackheads.

I have come to the conclusion that Nearly everything in the skin & hair care aisles are there to fix a problem caused by the other items in the skin care aisle. I'm also learning to manage my hair without shampoo. Once you get through the waxy, oily stage, your hair just magically becomes wonderful. I don't need conditioner and I've always needed tons of conditioner to deal with tangles. And it doesn't frizz at all. The other week, I walked several blocks in the warm muggy drizzly rain to return my redbox movie and no frizz.

See this thread: