Notifications
Clear all

Colon Cleanse!?

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 09/05/2013 8:59 am

Hi in wanting to do a colon cleanse using this product or similar from amazon/my local health store its called Optima Healthcare - Advanced Action Colon Cleanse.

now lets just say, its just clicked that i should really be going to the toilet more than i do.. And last year i was comatozed in hospital and im sure they cleanses my colon while i was in a coma and suprisingly enough i was acne free! And was going to the toilet alot more than i do now, sometimes i might not even feel the need to go for up to 2days!

now my question is will i benefit from this and will it help my acne? Ive done alot of research and think this would help me... What do you think?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 09/05/2013 9:51 am

Hi in wanting to do a colon cleanse using this product or similar from amazon/my local health store its called Optima Healthcare - Advanced Action Colon Cleanse.

now lets just say, its just clicked that i should really be going to the toilet more than i do.. And last year i was comatozed in hospital and im sure they cleanses my colon while i was in a coma and suprisingly enough i was acne free! And was going to the toilet alot more than i do now, sometimes i might not even feel the need to go for up to 2days!

now my question is will i benefit from this and will it help my acne? Ive done alot of research and think this would help me... What do you think?

I don't really know much about colon cleanses but drinking a fiber supplement 1-2x daily can help keep you regular, also, the fiber will help keep blood sugar levels more stable which can have an effect on acne. Just something to think long term about after the cleanse.

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 09/05/2013 1:49 pm

I don't really know much about colon cleanses but drinking a fiber supplement 1-2x daily can help keep you regular, also, the fiber will help keep blood sugar levels more stable which can have an effect on acne. Just something to think long term about after the cleanse.

okay thanks for that i will keep that in mind, it seems to make sense to me, ive never really gone to the toilet regularly except for when i was in hospital after i awoke from my coma, and then it took about 2-3months once released from hospital for my acne to come back, because i guess the junk i was eating and again not having regular bowel movements.

MemberMember
(@xanmurphy)

Posted : 09/06/2013 7:07 am

I never suggest any supplements for colon cleansing because they can cause other health issues. I prefer always natural supplements for colon cleansing which give the long lasting results. Generally colon itself can cleanse the wastes and it doesn't require any alternatives for this. Colon functionality it depends on our diet. Consume fiber foods, vegetables, fruits, nuts and beans for good colon health and to avoid colon issues. Drink more water and regular workouts are also helpful. If these are ineffective consult your doctor and have a suggestion regarding supplements.

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 09/07/2013 5:33 am

I never suggest any supplements for colon cleansing because they can cause other health issues. I prefer always natural supplements for colon cleansing which give the long lasting results. Generally colon itself can cleanse the wastes and it doesn't require any alternatives for this. Colon functionality it depends on our diet. Consume fiber foods, vegetables, fruits, nuts and beans for good colon health and to avoid colon issues. Drink more water and regular workouts are also helpful. If these are ineffective consult your doctor and have a suggestion regarding supplements.

okay thanks for that, but isn't the product i mentioned natural? It has all natural ingredients..? When i went to my local health store i picked up the mentioned product and also a jar of acidophilus, i feel they are helping with bowel movements already, too soon to see any affects on acne.. But will surely continue until both supplements are finished.

MemberMember
(@damnitgoaway)

Posted : 09/07/2013 7:24 am

okay thanks for that, but isn't the product i mentioned natural? It has all natural ingredients..? When i went to my local health store i picked up the mentioned product and also a jar of acidophilus, i feel they are helping with bowel movements already, too soon to see any affects on acne.. But will surely continue until both supplements are finished.