Notifications
Clear all

Vitamin B6 And Acne

MemberMember
(@ghiggz)

Posted : 05/08/2013 2:17 pm

So recently I haven't been sleeping very well, so I ordered some melatonin just to give it a try and see if it helps. However, when I looked at the bottle I noticed that each 2.5mg tablet of melatonin contains 335mcg of Vitamin B-6, which is apparently 18% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin b-6.

I've heard a lot about Vitamin B-6 breaking people out, but do I really have to worry about such a small amount? If I decide to take this, is there a chance i'll break out?

MemberMember
(@jsnjeppe)

Posted : 05/08/2013 3:18 pm

So recently I haven't been sleeping very well, so I ordered some melatonin just to give it a try and see if it helps. However, when I looked at the bottle I noticed that each 2.5mg tablet of melatonin contains 335mcg of Vitamin B-6, which is apparently 18% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin b-6.

I've heard a lot about Vitamin B-6 breaking people out, but do I really have to worry about such a small amount? If I decide to take this, is there a chance i'll break out?

There is always a chance, people are different so youll have to try for yourself before knowing