Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Rid Of That Last Bit Of Acne

MemberMember
(@hutchdan)

Posted : 05/04/2013 6:55 pm

After much pain i finally found the right holistic approach which got rid of 90 percent of my acne.. but something was missing......

I'ts been a long time since i was on this board, i felt compelled to come back and mention something which could make a difference to some of you sufferers.

People on this board get obsessed by the holistic approach, i can understand i did the same. But its important to remember that there are some other massive factors that affect acne

The most important one being stress! Stress can be a sneaky maiden, you can be stressed and not even know it! each time you look in the mirror you pile on the stress and it just adds up, and as much as you try to slay the acne demon through diet, you'll never succeed if you don't resolve the stress issue.

So what to do:

I noticed a considerable change when i just let go and stopped looking in the mirror all together. I read about stress causing acne and i knew looking in the mirror induced stress, so i stopped, and those spots that i could never vanquish through diet faded and died.

I'm just saying, if you're diet isn't working then you should definitely consider stopping looking in the mirror. I recommend 1 glance every 24 hours or less!!

p.s. i'd also like to add that this board probably saved my life!

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 05/08/2013 11:28 am

Congratulations. Did you post in the success thread?

MemberMember
(@sleptember)

Posted : 05/15/2013 3:20 am

Great job and thanks for the information!

Personally, it's hard for me to recognize stress when I'm under it. As a result, I just try to take it easy and breathe deeply as much as possible throughout the day. I take whatever time I have to calm myself. If I'm driving in traffic, I'll use that time to do deep breathing and sort out any niggling issues. Throught the day, I make a conscious effort to slow my mind down when it's racing all over the place. I practise smiling as much as I can (sounds foolish but it works - just smile, whether you feel happy or not). I can report that I feel calmer and happier, and this shows in the skin.

MemberMember
(@hutchdan)

Posted : 07/02/2013 7:26 am

Personally, it's hard for me to recognize stress when I'm under it. As a result, I just try to take it easy and breathe deeply as much as possible throughout the day. I take whatever time I have to calm myself. If I'm driving in traffic, I'll use that time to do deep breathing and sort out any niggling issues. Throught the day, I make a conscious effort to slow my mind down when it's racing all over the place. I practise smiling as much as I can (sounds foolish but it works - just smile, whether you feel happy or not). I can report that I feel calmer and happier, and this shows in the skin.

So true, its been proven that you do get happier even if you force a smile. Have one on me 🙂

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/02/2013 7:37 am

So true, its been proven that you do get happier even if you force a smile. Have one on me 🙂

And laugh. Even forced laughter stimulates all the good processes to happen