Notifications
Clear all

Would Hemp Protein Powder Break You Out

MemberMember
(@dcrangersfootballclub)

Posted : 01/03/2013 6:19 pm

100 % Natural Raw Hemp Protein

A Natural plant based source of complete protein containing all the amino acids, including the 10 essential fatty acids. Providing a comprehensive nutritional meal, combined with a regular exercise regime, it is the most balanced way to achieve your health.

Amino Acids per 100g

Alanine 1.9g

Arginine 5.1g

Aspartic Acid 4.5g

Cystine 0.8g

Glutamic Acid 7.7g

Glycine 2.1g

Histidine 1.3g

Isoleucine 1.1g

Leucine 2.5g

Lysine 1.6g

Methionine 0.g

Phenylalanine 1.8g

Proline 1.7g

Serine 2.2g

Threonine 1.5g

Tryptophan 0.4g

Tyrosine 1.4g

Valine 1.5g

Hemp protein is easy to digest. It does not cause bloating. The hemp protein is good contains 65 % Edestin, a globular protein which is ideal for the body to metabolise.

Would this be ok ?

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 01/03/2013 8:12 pm

I take a little bit of hemp powder protein every day...organic of course. I put it in my smoothies. Supposedly, its anti-inflammatory and yes, it has quite a bit of nutrients in it. I have not noticed it negatively affecting my acne, so I think it would benefit your overall health to add it in your diet

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 01/06/2013 10:42 pm

Cool I'm going to try this protein out sounds good, hopefully it doesn't break me out like the whey or any other brands do.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 01/07/2013 12:28 am

I mean- make sure you get it in pure and organic form though. No processed "weight gaining" or "workout" hemp powders :P

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 01/07/2013 6:11 pm

I mean- make sure you get it in pure and organic form though. No processed "weight gaining" or "workout" hemp powders 😛

Do they sell it at gnc? Where you get urs at, what brand if you don't mind. How many grams of protein per scoop?