Notifications
Clear all

Xtralac

MemberMember
(@doodleme123)

Posted : 12/09/2012 6:18 am

Basically a clone of ThreeLac and FiveLac etc. Designed to kill candida (yeast infection).

Every time I take probiotics, my tongue gets covered with small white spots in the center. It actually looks like the probiotics have given me candida. When I stop the probiotics, my tongue returns to normal quite quickly. What's going on? I've asked this question before, but everyone seems to be clueless on the matter.

Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 12/09/2012 10:14 am

dunno but probiotics has always made mebreak out real bad in the past on 3 different occasions/attempts.

MemberMember
(@doodleme123)

Posted : 12/13/2012 9:58 am

Now my mouth is really itching, like it usually does when I have Heyfever. I don't know what this means.

MemberMember
(@doodleme123)

Posted : 01/24/2013 5:57 am

BUMP

I switched probiotics and I'm having the same reaction - itchy mouth and small white spots on my tongue; I think I may be allergic to this stuff.

MemberMember
(@quetzl1)

Posted : 01/24/2013 1:17 pm

Maybe you're allergic to something the capsules are made of? Or is it powder

Although powder can have other stuff too

MemberMember
(@doodleme123)

Posted : 01/24/2013 4:43 pm

Maybe you're allergic to something the capsules are made of? Or is it powder

Although powder can have other stuff too

I'm not sure. It's capsules, though, not powder.

B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. breve and B. longum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius, Rice Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).