Notifications
Clear all

B5, Zinc, Copper, Apple Cider Vinegar? Help!

MemberMember
(@glee23)

Posted : 12/08/2012 3:34 pm

So a little about my situation: I have had cystic acne since I was in grade 7 and I'm 23 years old now so it's been a real pain in the ass!!! I have tried everything and i am now at the end of the road so have decided if this doesn't work I am going on Accutane.

I have been doing some research and have seen that these vitamins have really helped people that are in the same boat as me. I have just got home from Goodness Me where I bought Webber Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar (500 mg 90 capsules), Organika B5 Pantothentic Acid(500mg 90 capsules), Trophic Copper(2mg 90 capsules) Natural Factors Zinc Chelate(25mg 90 tablets)

Now I have never used anything like this before so I don't know how much I should be taking or when during the day I should be taking them? If anyone has any advice on this that would be great. Also, is this safe to be taken all together? I'm going away in two weeks so is there any effect because of the sun or drinking alcohol???

Sorry for all the questions but again any help would be much appreciated :-)

MemberMember
(@aballarina)

Posted : 12/08/2012 5:02 pm

I've tried zinc and I never exceeded 100 mg. start small and build your way up. I only use acv topically so I'm not quite sure but I'd start with just one capsule. You gotta make sure you don't get any negative reactions.