Notifications
Clear all

Help, Still Breaking Out..

MemberMember
(@poeticphantom)

Posted : 12/07/2012 8:24 am

I've had since I was 15 and now I'm 18.

Recently I started bodybuilding, and recently meaning start of September 1. I changed my dieting and took out most sugars/candy/chocolate/fried foods/junk food from my lifestyle eating. I eat usually now oatmeal, grilled chicken, brown rice, vegetables, fruits, beef there and there and cheese/cream cheese there and there, tuna. And I ONLY, I mean ONLY, drink water...

I drink so much water.. Like I eat healthy too and I workout and I'm on Clean n Clear 3-in-1 Advantage Cleanser for over a month now and I'm still breaking out.. Like, when I think it's all finally gone, clear face (aside from the temporary scarring), another one pops out.. Today another 2 red bumps popped out which will form into pimples by tomorrow. I'm going crazy and I'm hating it.. I thought it was purging, but can purging continue for 4 weeks..? I knew my skin really purged at the 2nd week because the pimples under my skin flew out and disappeared, but I don't know whats happening..

What am I doing wrong..? It seems as if when I ate junk food and all that, my face would get less breakouts.. (I started this diet around October, in the middle or so and still continuing)

I'm running out of ideas on what to do and what I'm doing wrong, so please, tell me.. Because right now I'm at the breaking point that since I'm breaking out and eating healthy, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I munched out on some chocolate..

Also, please don't say: "Your body is detoxifying" or "A change in diet is probably why!", because I started this diet around 2 months ago. How long can it take to detoxify or have an affect of diet change after 2 months...?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/07/2012 1:30 pm

So your break outs increased when you began body building? Also it can take longer than 2 months to recover from long periods of poor eating habits.

MemberMember
(@scampb22)

Posted : 12/07/2012 5:06 pm

You should check out my blog :)

MemberMember
(@poeticphantom)

Posted : 12/12/2012 10:47 pm

So your break outs increased when you began body building? Also it can take longer than 2 months to recover from long periods of poor eating habits.

They began when I was 15, they weren't mild/severe/moderate. Just like one here and there, but it would be like one comes out, heals, and another pops out. It wasn't big, just smalls tuff. Then it started going a lil worse and I went to the derma 1-2 yeras ago and he gave me topical gel, told me to use it the wrong way as well and I think it made my face way worse and the way it is now, breaking out. I have like 10 acne marks, and another one pops out each week after my face finally seems clear, its never ending. I started bodybuilding 5-6 months ago. But I noticed, when I do cardio for like 20-25 minutes after the day, I go home and seems my acne gets worse. I spent a week no gym, and my face got better, but I went back 2day and I got a pimple.