Notifications
Clear all

I Will Try My Cat's Cream On My Face. Feedback Please!

MemberMember
(@satoxi)

Posted : 11/03/2012 8:57 pm

Hi, my cat got fixed 2 weeks ago and she got problems with the wound. I was using a cream on her that amazed me... it healed in one week, and, believe me, it was a huge wound... I couldn't believe it, so I decided to put it on my face. After 2 years without acne, I got a breakout, so I'm struggling again...

The name is Omnimatrix. It contains only natural herbs and zinc oxide.

The herbs are: centella asiatica, echinacea purpures, calendula officinalis, hamamelis virginiana, melaleuca viridiflora, lavandula angustifolia, thuya occidentalis, salvia lavandulifolia and arnica montana. It is selled in Spain.

I don't know how it will work, but I did research on all the components and they are great for skin and cicatrization (healing).

Tell me what do you think about this, please... I hope it works.

I'm attaching a picture of the wound one week ago. I need a new picture, but my kitty is sleeping now :) It's almost healed. She only has a bit of redness...

post-188469-0-49404500-1351994256_thumb.

post-188469-0-49404500-1351994256_thumb.

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/06/2012 1:28 am

Nothing exotic cured my acne, except for eating foods that we learn about as kids. None of them have unpronounceable names either.

I really don't think an exotic plant is the key to curing acne. I could be wrong though. I believe making the body "function better" is the key.

My magic food is Kale and I swear by it. Will a diet of fish and kale cure acne? For a lot of people, I really think think it would.

I have my doubts that everyone that claims to have tried curing acne with diet, has actually stuck to their diet.