Notifications
Clear all

Very Low Fat Diet

MemberMember
(@strax)

Posted : 10/16/2012 12:41 am

I might have done this before but i cant remember and ive recently found a clean and easy source of frozen white potato's which will make it much easier.

I will have this thread be a non-daily log

I may still take cod liver oil for vitamins as well as eat liver 1-2x a month. Turkey/chicken/tuna a few times a week.

The rest is mostly fruit and white/sweet potatos. veggies will be limited to kale and cucumber mostly. rarely i'll eat stove popcorn

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/16/2012 1:47 am

U need zinc, A, E and B vitamins in ur diet daily. No point being so strict.

MemberMember
(@strax)

Posted : 10/16/2012 5:23 pm

It cures a lot worse and traditionally thought of as incurable stuff such as athlerosclerosis. So I'm going to give it about a month on acne. Today is my second day so theres nothing to write as the fat hasnt had time to clear. Eating lots of banana's organic apples and white potato's

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/17/2012 7:41 am

I might have done this before but i cant remember and ive recently found a clean and easy source of frozen white potato's which will make it much easier.

I will have this thread be a non-daily log

I may still take cod liver oil for vitamins as well as eat liver 1-2x a month. Turkey/chicken/tuna a few times a week.

The rest is mostly fruit and white/sweet potatos. veggies will be limited to kale and cucumber mostly. rarely i'll eat stove popcorn

Going low fat is the wrong direction for any health concern IMO.

Essential fats are needed for energy, for an healthy body and for health skin

Going low fat means you will have to source other forms of energy, typically in the form of high starchy carbs which is not optimal.

You could gain weight and actually be less healthy.

It cures a lot worse and traditionally thought of as incurable stuff such as athlerosclerosis. So I'm going to give it about a month on acne. Today is my second day so theres nothing to write as the fat hasnt had time to clear. Eating lots of banana's organic apples and white potato's

I wish you luck but i feel this is highly misguided.

Fat is essential to good health. Cutting it out just isn't sounds for any reason

MemberMember
(@strax)

Posted : 10/19/2012 9:54 am

U need zinc, A, E and B vitamins in ur diet daily. No point being so strict.

I just said i would eat liver occasionally

MemberMember
(@celloislove)

Posted : 10/19/2012 8:00 pm

So you're going to eat high-carb and low-fat? Been down that road before. You're going to feel like shit and be moody as heck.

I would (highly) suggest going the exact opposite route. High fat, low carb.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/20/2012 9:29 am

Why?