Notifications
Clear all

Zinc + Panthothentic (B5)

MemberMember
(@gmart)

Posted : 10/11/2012 5:43 pm

I've been using 50mg of Zinc a day for the past two weeks and have noticed great results. At the same time I purchased the Zinc from a local store I ordered some B5 (Twinlab 500mg Caps) online and that just came in the mail. Not sure if I should stick with the Zinc and start taking the B5 too which I hear is good for oil reduction or just stick with the Zinc alone. Thanks smile.png

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 10/11/2012 11:35 pm

You're lucky... Zinc makes me puke to no end. We are all different.

B5 can combine wonderfully with L-Carnitine (usually a lot more expensive depending on where you live). I would recommend taking the Zinc and B5 separately (morning or evening depending on your preference) and always take zinc with food.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/12/2012 1:02 am

You're lucky... Zinc makes me puke to no end. We are all different.

B5 can combine wonderfully with L-Carnitine (usually a lot more expensive depending on where you live). I would recommend taking the Zinc and B5 separately (morning or evening depending on your preference) and always take zinc with food.

Zinc would also make me puke. But zinc monomethionine taken with a good-sized meal does not. I used the LifeExtension brand specifically.

MemberMember
(@reneeawen)

Posted : 10/12/2012 1:20 am

Zinc would also make me puke. But zinc monomethionine taken with a good-sized meal does not. I used the LifeExtension brand specifically.

Interesting... but I'm still trying to see if I can do without any kind of vitamin. Several others make me vomit as well, but that could be that my digestive system isn't strong enough to properly absorb them. One baby step at a time...

"Every time you whine and cry about your acne, another pimple is born."

EXACTLY.

MemberMember
(@gmart)

Posted : 10/13/2012 1:18 pm

yeah I guess I'm just lucky.. I take it on an empty stomach all the time with no side effects

MemberMember
(@777lb)

Posted : 10/14/2012 7:38 am

yeah I guess I'm just lucky.. I take it on an empty stomach all the time with no side effects

Glad to see its working for you. I can't take Zinc on an empty stomach without wanting to barf. How much vitamin B5 are you taking?