Notifications
Clear all

Aztec Indian Healing Clay.. Initial breakout?

MemberMember
(@skinftw)

Posted : 08/15/2011 12:41 am

The product is used in order to topically detox your skin. That being said, I'm quite sure an initial breakout will be heading my way once I begin using it. I tend to see a lot of undeveloped bumps under my skin, some that have been there for months-years (no exaggeration). Anybody know about how long it would take to recover from an initial breakout, assuming it would be rather large?

MemberMember
(@chunkylard)

Posted : 08/15/2011 3:29 am

There's no answer to your question.

It's relative. There's too many factors to consider. Eat healthy, live healthy and be healthy and your skin will get better quickly, Aztec Clay mask or not. I find the aztec clay to be somewhat drying so I would recommend using some sort of oil on your skin afterwards to moisturize.

MemberMember
(@thehoper)

Posted : 08/15/2011 7:35 am

Mix the clay with ACV and a dash of turmeric. Only leave on for 10 minutes then wash off. Leave it on too long and it's impossible to get off lol don't ask me how I know.

MemberMember
(@mzzzgeee)

Posted : 04/02/2013 6:19 am

skinftw

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

The product is used in order to topically detox your skin. That being said, I'm quite sure an initial breakout will be heading my way once I begin using it. I tend to see a lot of undeveloped bumps under my skin, some that have been there for months-years (no exaggeration). Anybody know about how long it would take to recover from an initial breakout, assuming it would be rather large?
Hey how did you go with using this? and the breakouts? I've been using this as well and I keep getting breakouts