Notifications
Clear all

Seeds

MemberMember
(@honey90)

Posted : 02/11/2008 12:12 pm

are seeds okey to eat ? i love krunching on seeds,just bough two packs of pupkin seed and watermelon, and those watermelon seeds are really good. sunflowers seeds to. but are seeds bad for acne prone skin ? anybody who knows?

MemberMember
(@samariah)

Posted : 02/11/2008 12:25 pm

pumpkin seeds are great for skin; they are a good source of zinc. sunflower seeds are loaded with vitamin E. i dont know much about watermelon seeds.

MemberMember
(@pocahontas21)

Posted : 02/11/2008 3:15 pm

are seeds okey to eat ? i love krunching on seeds,just bough two packs of pupkin seed and watermelon, and those watermelon seeds are really good. sunflowers seeds to. but are seeds bad for acne prone skin ? anybody who knows?

Watermelon seeds will grow into a watermelon in your stomach!!!

Didn't you watch The Rugrats!!!!

AHHHHH!!!

;)

MemberMember
(@rakbs)

Posted : 02/11/2008 8:27 pm

Watermelon seeds will grow into a watermelon in your stomach!!!

Didn't you watch The Rugrats!!!!

AHHHHH!!!

;)

I totally remember that episode too.

Panda1: Seeds might break you out, and they might not. They're not exactly things that humans would have eaten in abundance hundreds of years ago, but they're also quite nutritious. They're not very easy to digest, so take it when you have your ACV.

MemberMember
(@jkom)

Posted : 02/11/2008 11:44 pm

As with all foods, it's usually an individual thing. Some people will react to seeds, and some will not. You'll have to try them out to find out if they'll break you out :)

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 02/12/2008 10:36 am

[quote name='rakbs' date='Feb 11 2008, 08:27 PM'

Panda1: Seeds might break you out, and they might not. They're not exactly things that humans would have eaten in abundance hundreds of years ago, but they're also quite nutritious. They're not very easy to digest, so take it when you have your ACV.

MemberMember
(@honey90)

Posted : 02/16/2008 7:59 am

stupid seeds! they did break me out, i have gotten 2 inflammed acne's and i am pretty sure it is from that! or i mean, the one was a withehead before that got inflammed, the oher just caem out of nowhere well.... at least i know now....

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 04/25/2016 7:07 pm

Sunflower seeds break me out, figured this out with my nutritionist/tcm dr. Was also warned away from pumpkin seeds, which I eat less of, but have also triggered breakouts.