Notifications
Clear all

carrot juice

MemberMember
(@biscotte)

Posted : 12/21/2007 10:33 am

if any of you have access to a juicer, try making carrot-celery juice.

I was trying that recipe for my dry eyes, and i noticed it made my skin look radiant!

The key is to drink it every day.

You can add an apple if you find it taste bad. The apple makes it a bit more tastier.

I also cut sugar in my diet and practiced deep breathing a few times a day. Again, this had been suggested to help my dry eyes, but it really made a diffrence in my skin.

MemberMember
(@glennart)

Posted : 12/21/2007 11:20 am

Try cod liver oil for your dry eyes!

MemberMember
(@lollypolly)

Posted : 12/21/2007 11:31 am

No matter how hard I try I can't eat celery or drink its juice. I know it's full of sulphur which is good for your skin but it tastes rank!

MemberMember
(@smc0617)

Posted : 12/27/2007 8:01 am

No matter how hard I try I can't eat celery or drink its juice. I know it's full of sulphur which is good for your skin but it tastes rank!

try bolthouse farms 100% organic carrot juice. it's very good.

David St. liked
MemberMember
(@happy-face)

Posted : 12/27/2007 4:57 pm

I love carrot juice! While I was in New York I bought a bottle of fresh carrot juice made just the day before. It was so good! Lately I have been getting the Odwalla brand. In the "Healthy Skin" article I posted, it says that Vitamin A (which carrots have a lot of) is a strong exfoliant for the skin.

MemberMember
(@honey90)

Posted : 12/27/2007 5:08 pm

i have a suggestion on this, and it tastes pretty damn good, u can eat it as dessert or for lunch.

you'll need :

1 carrot ( of course more if you want)

1 apple (same as above)

little lemon juice (can skip if you want)

cinnamon (same as above)

you chop the carrot and the apple into small pieces ( i don't know what that thing is called in english , the thing where you can chop into very small pieces,so they look like potatoe stiks,just smaller)

then you just mix them, add the lemon juice and a little cinnamon. VOILA! easy to make--tastes deligtful! =)

MemberMember
(@biscotte)

Posted : 12/28/2007 10:12 am

I think carrot juice is good for acne because of the vitamin A of course but also because it is alcaline and it cleanses the colon if you drink it regularly.

It is excellent for constipation problems.

David St. liked
MemberMember
(@david-st)

Posted : 11/30/2017 12:37 am

I drink a half cup of carrot juice everyday and have an excellent results. :)

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 01/11/2018 4:54 am

I love carrot juice! But this is an acquired taste too so good luck to first timers. :)