Notifications
Clear all

Pumpkin seeds

MemberMember
(@shake-off-the-dust-arise)

Posted : 03/14/2007 4:12 pm

Anyone here try eating a lot of pumpkin seeds? I read that it treats parasites in the digestive system, it has a high amount of Zinc and other minerals. Native Americans and Pre-1930s "America" used it as a parasite cleanser. History says people back then would get a parasite cleanse at least twice a year, told by their doctor ("Pre-1930s" doctors suggested pumpkin seeds) I just bought a whole bag.

PS, They would combine pumpkin seeds with other herbs for parasite cleanse.

MemberMember
(@case-n)

Posted : 03/14/2007 4:17 pm

Anyone here try eating a lot of pumpkin seeds? I read that it treats parasites in the digestive system, it has a high amount of Zinc and other minerals. Native Americans and Pre-1930s "America" used it as a parasite cleanser. History says people back then would get a parasite cleanse at least twice a year, told by their doctor ("Pre-1930s" doctors suggested pumpkin seeds) I just bought a whole bag.

PS, They would combine pumpkin seeds with other herbs for parasite cleanse.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 03/14/2007 4:58 pm

Raw pumpkin seeds are the best! I have a hard time finding them raw though. Its really annoying. They are roasted and salted everywhere I see them. Not just for the health benefits but I prefer them raw and green.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/14/2007 5:30 pm

I love pumpkin seeds! Delicious and an excellent source of protein and monounsat. fats. Even the David brand that is roasted and salted only has like 1% DV of sodium.

MemberMember
(@r-s)

Posted : 03/14/2007 8:29 pm

I just got a big bag, using it for parasite killing.

MemberMember
(@fishchick72)

Posted : 03/17/2007 7:49 pm

go to trader joe's, you can get them raw & unsalted there. I love them!!

MemberMember
(@shake-off-the-dust-arise)

Posted : 03/17/2007 7:55 pm

I already did. I ate the whole bag. They taste pretty good surprisingly. It has protein also, good for lifting.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/18/2007 11:23 am

I notice pumpkin seeds are in some men's prostrate health formulas and herbal cleansing things. So apparently they help with both hormones and digestive problems.

Do you have markets that cater to hispanics where you are? They should have raw pumkkin seeds, usually refered to as 'pepitas', which means little seeds, but from some reason they use the word for pumpkin seeds. They are widely available here in Houston.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/29/2013 12:40 am

i got them raw.like straight from the pumpkins from a man in the local street market who sells pumpkin.

i am just blank about how to cook it!

i wanna gain weight so i hope this helps.

plus i dnt wanna snack on the non-sense fried stuff i frnds do in college.

so i mean to carry a small pouch of toasted PS with me instead.

also,how much is enough?

someone said too much is bad.

will a handfull be good?