Notifications
Clear all

I think you all know that this is permanent and no help is coming.

MemberMember
(@mylifeisacne)

Posted : 10/25/2020 8:36 pm

It's 2020,yet still, nothing can be done about holes in your face, or imperfections in your skin. No one with acne or scars aretaken seriously. The first emotion that someone feels when they look at a face with either acne, scars, or both, is pure disgust. There will never be a cure, or a even a procedure than help your scars. It's all a money grab, nothing exists that provides real results. If you have acne, your life doesn't matter.

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 10/26/2020 4:39 am

8 hours ago, mylifeisacne said:

It's 2020,yet still, nothing can be done about holes in your face, or imperfections in your skin. No one with acne or scars aretaken seriously. The first emotion that someone feels when they look at a face with either acne, scars, or both, is pure disgust. There will never be a cure, or a even a procedure than help your scars. It's all a money grab, nothing exists that provides real results. If you have acne, your life doesn't matter.

why do u post something like this ?

facial liked
MemberMember
(@mimiytrewqgmail-com)

Posted : 08/03/2021 2:59 pm

On 10/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, Miro said:

why do u post something like this ?

Cause its true duh

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 08/03/2021 4:40 pm

1 hour ago, Shelly399 said:

Cause its true duh

Well lets say it is true to some extent , but why to post it here ?

MemberMember
(@milkysweet)

Posted : 08/06/2021 8:33 pm

Recognize the words and messages its using against you.Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state. Remember, "The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try.

MemberMember
(@drezzibongprotonmail-com)

Posted : 08/13/2021 7:51 am

On 10/26/2020 at 1:36 AM, mylifeisacne said:

about holes in your face, or imperfections in your skin. No one with acne or scars aretaken seriously. The first emotion that someone feels when they look at a face with either acne, scars, or both, is pure disgust. There will never be a cure, or a even a procedure than help your scars. It's all a money grab, nothing exists that provides real results. If you have acne, your lif

This is only true if you are a DUDE. if you are a chick, you can always find a man no problems. If you have acne scars as a male it is over.

Some day I will get a full face transplant

MemberMember
(@ananya-m)

Posted : 10/09/2023 4:07 pm

@drezzibongprotonmail-com not true. i think men with acne scarring are so attractive. especially when its really deep and all over their cheeks. it shows me that they're strong and powered through.