Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars and life.

MemberMember
(@scarfacedk26)

Posted : 03/08/2019 7:17 pm

Ive been struggling with mildcysticacne for almost 6 years now. Finally managed to decrease my breakouts by makingdrastic changes to my diet. No sugar. No Dairy. Junk food or processed foods. Only healthy foods like fruits. Beans. Whole grains. Water. Green tea. Etc.

I feel stuck in life. I know there are a lot of deferenttreatments for acne scars. But I feel hopeless. Ive lost a lot of wight. Im 67 kg. Because of my diet and stress.

No work. No friends.Everything is fucked up. Life is hard. Even harder with acne and acne scars. Sometimes I feel as life isnt worth living with so much stress and emotional pain. Will I ever find a partner and start my own family with my skin being like this. I feel so unattractive and lost. /: but Ive learned a lot because of my acne and acne scars. now I know that life doesnt have to be perfect for a human being to thrive and find purpose. Love is the ultimate thing when it comes to acne. Because when you have someone to love and care for and the person loves you, it doesnt matter what everyone else is thinking. Love is lifewithout love you are a robot.

Eric98 liked
MemberMember
(@karenm)

Posted : 03/08/2019 7:57 pm

Love is the only thing getting me through my acne battle. I couldn't hang on without it.