`

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 04/09/2018 2:58 pm

Maybe a picture for reference?

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/13/2018 11:31 pm

if they are really bad, could you not pay to have some sort of treatment to get rid of them?

im not a good looking guy and sometimes have breakouts / lot of redness. - not all.. but some women tend to smirk, smile or give me dirty looks, like im a monster. - imo most women are raised to believe looks are the most important thing and honestly, some cant even be around ugly guys. (not referring to you, just something ive learnt and heard online)

your not alone.

MemberMember
(@elorab)

Posted : 04/14/2018 7:59 am

Having acne has only given me one benefit. BecauseI am so worried people are judging me or thinking that I am disgusting or uglybecause of my acne I have come to see everyone and their flaws asbeautiful. When I see people with acne or acne scars it makes them morebeautiful to mebecause I know that they have not onlybeen through all the physical problems with acnebut also are the phycological damage that comes with it. I wish no one judged anyone for how they looked, it wouldbe amazing if no one looked down on anyone with physical flawsbut sadly there are people out there who do. Is it just me or is the really good looking or pretty people that judge people? They are so perfect they expect everyone else tobe and they look down on the people who aren't perfect. Tbh I would rather have acne and have a good heart and not judge anyone thanbe super pretty and think I was better than everyone else.

MemberMember
(@e-e-2)

Posted : 04/23/2018 8:42 am

I'm 26 male with scaring. I've dealt with acne/scarring for 5 years and work a job where I'm constantly interacting with people. Lots of experience. All interactions with females fall into one of 3 categories from most common to least.

there are females who will be super nice to me that it's annoying because it's a pity kinda nice. Fake af.

Then there are the females who literally can't hide their disgust and will try to look you in the eye but then their gaze turn to your scars back and forth. Very awkward.

And there are females who are extremely rude/bitchy and have a nasty attitude. Always the younger ones.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/23/2018 12:09 pm

e.e most of my experiences with women are the same. only really older women and the rare 1% of girls treatme with respect.. otherwise they avoid me. ( i have bad skin but am also foreign looking = ugly)

i did havea friend growing up who had exactly the same personality as me but the only different was he looked like a David Beckham. all types of girls/women would flock to him and treat him really well (Often approaching him for is number etc).. so i know 100% looks are important to women and being good looking can make your life a tone better.

i guess one good thing is, once your acne has stopped, you can pay to get your scars removed?

MemberMember
(@i-mad)

Posted : 04/29/2018 4:53 pm

Maybe just tuffen up sunshine, i have serve scaring i have no issues at all or just i'm so good looking they can look past my scaring who even knows

MemberMember
(@incepticon)

Posted : 04/30/2018 10:49 am

I'm a man, but i'd like to see your scars if you want my opinion on how severe they are. I'm straight though, still i have eyes and i don't think it differs whether they are female or male eyes.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/21/2018 2:21 pm

Okay I feel exactly the same way with my acne and dating, I use to love meeting new guys and dating but ever since I started getting pretty moderate acne, like 20+ marks on my face, (in March at the age of 22) I dont see how any guy would EVER find me attractive and Ive stopped talking to guys and Im ashamed. However I know a guy and he had suffered with pretty bad acne /scarring and then he had a roaccutane treatment and he now has perfect skin, and the reason I am telling you this is I honestly found him more attractive when he had acne and scars. Hes still lovely looking now but I thought he looked somewhat nicer before. I try to remind myself of this now that I suffer with acne and whenever I feel terribly ugly and unworthy of attention.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/21/2018 4:42 pm

I don't think it really matters how women react to you. I have some bad scars and a girlfriend, which loves me hell of a lot. But it does not stop me from wanting to kill myself everytime i look in the mirror...

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 06/21/2018 3:51 pm

Okay, Real--I've known lots of guys with acne scarring, of course...some of them SEVERE. The guy I knew with the WORST acne scars of all--very attractive guy. He took care of himself--fit, active, handsome. He was smart and professional. I would categorize him as "hot". Still--seeing them on your own face. Horrifying. Feels like you can't wake from the fucking nightmare. Right? --Real.