Notifications
Clear all

Acne has destroyed my self esteem

MemberMember
(@marisa12345)

Posted : 03/13/2018 5:19 am

I cant even explain what Im feeling , ive been battling with acne all my teenage years and its always gone sooo clear then comes back twice as worse and I dont understand why, Ive spent so much money on facials, products, vitamins , Ive missed out on so many social gatherings , I havnt had a boyfriend in 3 years because I feel like no one should suffer to be with meI have no one to talk to who will understand , I literally am in so much emotional pain, I cant stand myself and I cant even look in the mirror Im seriously contemplating quitting my job because I havnt even been performing well because I cant serve customers properly

MemberMember
(@b2bsmoking)

Posted : 03/13/2018 10:37 pm

I understand. My acne is not horrible but it is persistent red painful and I have comedones and dry unhealthy leather looking skin despite taking supplements, eating healthy, getting plenty of sleep, water and etc. the worst part is it went from 0-100 within the course of 2 months. My skin hasnt been the same since. I live in a wonderful city in a great downtown friendly location and watch people walking around in the sunshine all day while I sit inside and google ways to help my skin. Ive been on klonopin and Xanax since late summer/early fall. I dread that summer is coming : (