Notifications
Clear all

I'm almost 22 and never kissed a girl

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 01/06/2018 3:42 pm

Turning 22 next month and still have never kissed a girl or done anything for that matter. The thing is my skin is clear but my confidence is shot from the good 4 years I had severe acne. I just feel so inexperienced at this point that there is no reason to try. 15 year olds have more experience than me.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 01/06/2018 7:07 pm

Congrats on the clear skin ma dude! You need to push yourself out of your comfort zone..looks isn't the only Thing to offer, there are so much more to people than looks.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 01/10/2018 7:01 am

Well depending on how much you want to get laid and if your willing to heavily compromise. My advice would be to go after fat chicks, ugly girls, single mothers, gold diggers ext. Basicallythe very bottom of the barrel since we have next to no sexual market value. Buy your self a decent ride to attract potential gold diggers. Always be direct about what you want from the interaction with women. Get physical quickly so that they get comfortable with it. Id say up to and until she directly says no to your advances at which point you risk catching a felony sex crime against you. Consider going back to school for potential income increase along the line. Doesn't have to be a bachelor you can find job specific programs at your local community college. If your too lazy to work out, try eating a less fat producing diet. Keep your basic hygiene in check. If you have social anxiety you must learn to overcome this. Go in expecting to be rejected, that way when it happens your better prepared mentally for it. You have to try inorder to truly find out where you stand with women unfortunately and i know good looking guys don't have to do anything exept show up. Believe me i know it isn't fair, but i think if you do some of those things i mentionedyou'll eventually be able to achieve some results. Good luck friend.

MemberMember
(@mrskenzy)

Posted : 01/17/2018 2:56 pm

First of all, I am so sorry that your battle with acne left you feeling so empty. But it sounds like you have improved your skin and probably learned a lot about yourself along the way. One positive you or anyone can take from a long-term acne nightmare is that you have learned to not be so shallow or judging of others, you have fostered deep compassion and that makes you a hell of a catch, my friend.

As a much older woman I don't know what to say about finding girls on websites other than the whole thing is superficial and based on looks or other shallow metrics. Why put yourself out there to be judged solely on your appearance when you have been a brave warrior shaping a life built on your courage to endure and the beauty of your soul?

Women are no real mystery. Just pay attention--at work, at school, among friends . . . do you notice someone who also seems to wear the badge of "I have endured something tragic and horrible" ? The world can suck for many people, people have survived grief and loss and been humbled. Find your tribe of the humbled and get to know them. These are the best people. Don't play games--be kind, be a good listener, be the friend you would like to have.

Just yesterday I sat with a wonderful girl (probably all of 17) who is so devastated by her acne that she can't look at anyone, she slouches into herself and bows her head and feels like she is a monster. And of course she is not a monster or even close. She has pretty eyes, a sweet smile and a notebook of pencil sketches that could be hung in a museum. She is well read and witty. But she feels like she in unworthy of love or a place in our superficial world of selfies. Be on the look out for people like this who you can gently befriend and see where it goes. Give some genuine compliments. Helping others on their journey will help you too even if no romance blooms from it.

And don't worry about inexperience. Yes you will have to be vulnerable with someone at some point, but that's OK. Read Brene Brown, or watch her TED talk on vulnerability. Vulnerability is actually your secret weapon.

Good luck!

avalati liked
MemberMember
(@fraz_2010)

Posted : 01/23/2018 7:25 am

You just need to get some game about you. Get a nice hair style, get your ear pierced, get a nice watch, a cool ring for your finger, buy some funny t-shirts. Get good deodorant and some nice aftershave. Keep yourself well groomed.

You don't need to spend a fortune, but women dig guys that look like they invest in themselves. The better you can make yourself feel about yourself, the better women will feel about you.

MemberMember
(@plaguevictim)

Posted : 01/24/2018 8:18 pm

On 23/01/2018 at 9:25 AM, Fraz_2010 said:

You just need to get some game about you. Get a nice hair style, get your ear pierced, get a nice watch, a cool ring for your finger, buy some funny t-shirts. Get good deodorant and some nice aftershave. Keep yourself well groomed.

You don't need to spend a fortune, but women dig guys that look like they invest in themselves. The better you can make yourself feel about yourself, the better women will feel about you.

"Get your ear pierced"? Just... no. 

MemberMember
(@fraz_2010)

Posted : 01/24/2018 9:09 pm

50 minutes ago, plaguevictim said:
"Get your ear pierced"? Just... no. 

Nothing wrong with it. Do whatever makes you feel good about yourself. The look suits some people even if you don't like the look personally.

avalati liked
MemberMember
(@avalati)

Posted : 01/31/2018 5:45 pm

On 1/10/2018 at 7:01 AM, fatalbert911 said:

Well depending on how much you want to get laid and if your willing to heavily compromise. My advice would be to go after fat chicks, ugly girls, single mothers, gold diggers ext. Basically the very bottom of the barrel since we have next to no sexual market value. Buy your self a decent ride to attract potential gold diggers. Always be direct about what you want from the interaction with women. Get physical quickly so that they get comfortable with it. Id say up to and until she directly says no to your advances at which point you risk catching a felony sex crime against you. Consider going back to school for potential income increase along the line. Doesn't have to be a bachelor you can find job specific programs at your local community college. If your too lazy to work out, try eating a less fat producing diet. Keep your basic hygiene in check. If you have social anxiety you must learn to overcome this. Go in expecting to be rejected, that way when it happens your better prepared mentally for it. You have to try inorder to truly find out where you stand with women unfortunately and i know good looking guys don't have to do anything exept show up.  Believe me i know it isn't fair, but i think if you do some of those things i mentioned you'll eventually be able to achieve some results. Good luck friend.

Please don't follow this guys attitude :/
Girls are people, too.... girls have acne, too..... don't you think it's hypocritical to be posting as someone on an ACNE SUPPORT forum and then to suggest to prey on girls with low self esteem? And "up until she directly says no"? yikes. only do stuff if she says YES. 
I'm assuming you've gone through your share of acne. Do you not have any sympathy? I really don't appreciate what you're saying here. 

Anyways. The other advice stands well. Try to build up your confidence again. Work out, get nice clothes, just put effort into yourself that you can feel good about. Change your attitude, kissing girls and getting laid aren't the most important things in the world, and we can tell when that's what you're aiming for. Don't make your goal to "kiss a girl," make your goal to "create meaningful relationships." Be genuine.

MemberMember
(@sizablewren)

Posted : 02/06/2018 4:40 pm

On 06/01/2018 at 8:42 PM, Koloz said:

Turning 22 next month and still have never kissed a girl or done anything for that matter. The thing is my skin is clear but my confidence is shot from the good 4 years I had severe acne. I just feel so inexperienced at this point that there is no reason to try. 15 year olds have more experience than me.

On 06/01/2018 at 8:42 PM, Koloz said:

Fam just go out and you'll be set don't overthink it - it's fine