Notifications
Clear all

does acne change a guys opinion on a girls looks?

MemberMember
(@heraldedoryx)

Posted : 09/22/2017 12:26 pm

okay, so i usually wear makeup. like everyday. im a highschool student. Well, i havw been told by a lot of people that i am pretty or cute or " hot". i am not wearing makeup today and even though im self conscious im not that worried because, well, this is just what i look like. however. there is this guy. he is really attractive. we dont know each other that well.... or well at all. anyways, he thinks im "hott". so i know that by most standards i have pretty attractive features. however, i have moderate acne, and red patches, i also have acne scars so it looks like i have way mkre than i do . im personally just curious as to what he may actually think when he sees me.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/22/2017 1:56 pm

Like asking do they see a spot or a face or features,color of eyes,the list gos on.

some people see the scars and spots because they are there,they are part of your face,i suppose it depends how unsughtly that particular spot or area looks that might throw someone of the rest of your best features.

i ask you a question?

why do they sell soo many different cheese burgers?

are you honest with yourself,do you like looking at yourself in mirror,what do you see,what do you like,what do you think people will like and what do you think you dont like,if you think you dont like something then change it and make it better.
:)

MemberMember
(@wehrlebird)

Posted : 09/23/2017 1:01 pm

Not for me, not at all. If it is extremely severe acne then maybe slightly, but for me I understand the struggles so absolutely not. It's personality and decency/self respect that I'm attracted to just tbh