Notifications
Clear all

Acne starting to depress me

MemberMember
(@sighlia)

Posted : 08/22/2017 1:00 pm

I've just joined this site , well, my skin used to be clear , so clear and I don't know what happened , it started off with a couple of bumps on your forehead , you know the colourless ones , nothing major at all, me being 14 I just left them alone but my dad noticed them and gave me some alchohol thing, the one that really gets dirt out of your pores, my spots became red and the more products i used the worse they got I'm not quite sure what happened from there but all I know now is that I have really , depressing , ugly, acne , I barely ever go out but when I do I wear foundation in which my acne looks hideous under and I always try to avoid eye contact with people because I hate the embarrassment of people seeing it.i tried that proactiv stuff, im about 1 1/2 weeks in.i suppose it's slightly getting rid of some small colourless spots but now ive got that skin hyperpigmentation think which is even worse, everytime I look in the mirror I hate the look of myself more and more I keep thinking back to when I took my clear skin for granted .... pls reply?

MemberMember
(@ot1)

Posted : 08/28/2017 1:11 pm

I am going through the exact thing- I am going to see a dermatologist tomorrow and keep at my regime.
I dont know what the HECK happened as well. I use to have clear skin for about 10 years and all of a sudden cysts everywhere.