Notifications
Clear all

If you have more than 3 pimples you are in the 0.00001 percent of genetic trash

MemberMember
(@killmenow33)

Posted : 12/26/2016 2:45 pm

I'm exaggerating, but this is just ridiculous. I mean you have morbidly obese people with perfectly clear skin and you have drug addicts with perfectly clear skin. Everyone is out partying drinking alcohol and doing drugs and they all have perfect skin. Acne makes the largest organ, the skin look ugly so you will get treated poorly every single day until you die unless you are lucky and it goes away.
This guy has perfectly clear skin

Vegan Kalel got bad acne
[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@zerec)

Posted : 12/27/2016 2:29 am

Yeah, I just don't understand, I asked my parent if they had acne in their young ages, and they said they don't. Am I even blood-related lol, I don't even recall most of my relatives has any sort of this issue.
Out of three siblings, all of us have at least 1 skin issue but I'm the one being the most noticeable. Acne and Atopic Eczema, thanks to whatever responsible for this.

My friends usually eats a lot of junk food, it always tempted me to have some too but I insisted not to have it, but they all have fine skin condition, despite of approaching healthy lifestyle by myself like I'm the weird one in the group, I'm the one getting the craps still...

All these probabilities of getting something unusual yet I don't see myself winning lottery...

MemberMember
(@harleyz)

Posted : 12/27/2016 5:45 am

I totally relate. Whenever I walked into a beauty salon, girls there would kindly suggest that I should stop eating fried food, sugary food, or just simply processed food. Come on, I NEVER eat fried food, I've quit milk, any diary-containing dessert, and I make my own healthy food with minimum amount of oil possible. I also drink a ton of water everyday and I hardly stay up late. AND I am the one with the worse skin...
Both of my parents had horrible acne problems as teens. My dad grew out of it in his late 20s, whereas my mom in her late 30s...I guess my genetics plays a big part. It doesn't matter if I eat all healthy and go to the gym 4x a week and get enough sleep every single day. My skin is just fucked no matter how carefully I take care of it.
I blame mother nature for this. Seriously.

bellacat liked