Notifications
Clear all

Cystic Acne

MemberMember
(@saaaaadcon7778)

Posted : 12/07/2016 8:04 pm

I  have had the worst fucking cystic acne for about 2 years now. I've been seeing a dermotologist for abour a year, doing a daily regemen of antibiotic pills and washing my face with a certain prescribed topical cream with benzoil peroxide in it. No matter what I do my acne will always remain looking terrible and it's really getting the best of me. It's made me super depressed and feel really awkward in public. I feel like I'm less than other kids at my school that have clear skin. My dermotologist recommended accutane but my dad will not pay for it or even help me find a doctor who will prescribe it. Acne has really fucked up my life. People make fun of me and talk alot of shit about it behind my back and sometimes right to my face. I honestly feel like people think I look disgusting. It also really doesnt help when a bunch of my friends and family members constanly point it out. I can't handle this anymore. I fucking wish I could be like some of the people on here complaning about like 2 little pimples. My acne is so bad. I pick at them and pop them alot because they get to be disgusting huge white heads and a bunch of puss and blood comes out. It also itches alot lately. I feel like it will never get better. I'd do anything to have clear skin. It's also all over my back and chest.IMG_1318.JPG