Notifications
Clear all

my acne experience

MemberMember
(@ritarouxinol)

Posted : 05/05/2016 4:57 am

Hey everyone! I suffer from acne and because of that, I am not comfortable with myself and my own skin.. im not 100% happy and what is causing my sadness is simply acne. Normally people think that acne is not something big or something to worry about. Unfortunately only the people who deal with this problem are the ones that see and feel the pain. My acne, for most of you, is not that bad , but I think its really bad.. I was used to a clear and beautiful skin until january of 2015.. my skin has been improving a lot because of the pills but I want to look really good at least in the summer and I dont want to wake up with the obligation of putting makeup on. Im so tired.. I just want to wake up and feel beautiful.. thank you for reading this

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/05/2016 5:06 am

Hey, moved this topic to the proper section :)

To get to the topic, I completely understand your situation. Good things happen to you and you feel like you can't be truly happy because of the fact that you have acne, I felt like that too. 

Judging by the way you describe it, I really don't think you're acne is too bad. You even said it yourself, "but I think its really bad", and thats something very common among people. We are always the harshest critic, and the way we see our skin is not the way other people see our skin, trust me. Remember when you were clear, did you really notice mild acne on other people? And if you did, was it a big deal to you? I doubt it, and thats probably how other people view your skin right now. Just remember that you are your harshest critic, and that other people do not see your acne the way you do. 

What are you doing right now to actively treat your acne?