Notifications
Clear all

Cheer Up...Jon Snow has acne scars

MemberMember
(@roughskinrick)

Posted : 05/03/2016 8:27 pm

I was watching "Silent Hill" the other day and couldn't help but notice Kit Harrington's skin in one seen. He obviously has large scars that look like cuts as well as many tiny acne scars. 

I am am an avid viewer of "Game of Thrones," and never have I ever noticed a single scar on Kit Harrington's face. But these pictures are hard to dismiss.

I have a theory as to why this is: Kit Harrington is known for not wanting people to take pictures of him. Could this be because how his skin looks cannot be controlled by television magic in a normal setting?

I think Jon Snow's perfect, baby-like skin is not really Kit's, but the product of "movie magic."

I did not make this post to humiliate Kit Harrington or anything. I just want people to realize that even the coolest people who seem to be perfect may have flaws. Kit Harrington does not have perfect skin, yet he is still universally loved. Scars don't define you. Just think of the courage it takes people with acne scars to become actors. Kit has obviously chosen to camouflage his imperfections while filming, but I'm sure he still has to struggle with it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sydboi)

Posted : 05/03/2016 11:07 pm

Tbh if that's what you call scarring, then I feel even worse about my skin...

MissSac17 and Lore91 liked
MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 05/03/2016 11:39 pm

Look at Brad Pitt and Chris Pine, both have scarring and get along just fine.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@roughskinrick)

Posted : 05/04/2016 12:16 am

There are so many more people on the list. Adam Levine likes to parade around on Proactiv commercials even though I'm sure he doesn't use it. And he has some scarring that he fails to mention in the commercials. 

These se people didn't let acne scarring keep them from being successful.

image.png

image.png

image.png

MemberMember
(@sydboi)

Posted : 05/04/2016 1:07 am

I call that perfect skin. I don't see any major scarring, so of course they could continue their lives.

Achilles82, MonroeQT, kelbell812 and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 05/04/2016 3:54 pm

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Ommmmmm liked
MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 05/08/2016 4:41 pm

troll thread

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 05/08/2016 7:27 pm

That's normal skin.

guys shave regularly which means that every guy will have some bumpiness along their cheeks/jawline. As for the adam levine post ... They're his pores, lol.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/06/2016 1:10 pm

These guys just have kinda large pores looks fine to me. Ray Liotta does have scars but well those kind of roles call for that.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/06/2016 11:31 pm

Game of thrones has been sooooo good this season. Is anybody else here current?

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/07/2016 8:59 am

Yo!
ok I admit I think its a little violent but my boyfriend loves it and I've been kind of secretly paying attention.
I wanna see Arya get a break for once!

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/07/2016 2:48 pm

I'm just glad the Hound and Bronn are back.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/07/2016 6:23 pm

But back on topic Kit Harrington and Adam Levines skin is a 10/10. Here are some successful guys with facial scarring. There are actually quite a few out there but here are some of my favorites (plus the hound)
Hopsin-Home-Grown-Radio-e1458675757664.p
9-seal.jpg?resize=632%2C420
ribery.jpg
1c4b2210-c32a-0131-ccce-161b708c5d74.jpg

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/07/2016 8:37 pm

5 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

I'm just glad the Hound and Bronn are back.

i knew that guy wasn't dead somehow. That actor was on a Scottish commercial minus the make up he's actually nice looking. 
Whose your favorite characters? Mine are Tyrion and Gilly and Sam.th?id=OIP.Mb79e61feccd58acf2d023b3fced63

2 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

But back on topic Kit Harrington and Adam Levines skin is a 10/10. Here are some successful guys with facial scarring. There are actually quite a few out there but here are some of my favorites (plus the hound)
Hopsin-Home-Grown-Radio-e1458675757664.p
9-seal.jpg?resize=632%2C420
ribery.jpg
1c4b2210-c32a-0131-ccce-161b708c5d74.jpg

i think Seal had lupus right?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/07/2016 8:51 pm

Yeah Seal has (or had) discoid lupus. I dont know much about it but it seems much worse than acne. I saw the first guy (Hopsin) in concert a few months ago and his skin looked really bad when the stage lights hit him from an angle, pretty sure they are acne scars. He has said that fans are often shocked when they meet him up close. Franck Ribery was in a bad car accident when he was a child.

My favorite characters are Tyrion, Bronn, and The Hound. Even with the scar makeup he still has redeemable features. He has the nicest teeth Ive ever seen.

MemberMember
(@roughskinrick)

Posted : 06/07/2016 9:06 pm

Leo doesn't have perfect skin. He had acne as a young adult.

image.png

Broadway favorite Jonathan Groff has rather large and extensive scarring on the the outer rim of his face and temples.

image.png

image.jpeg

Director of the Evil Dead reboot film.

image.png

Pretty boy Lee Pace has some scarring.

image.png

Liev Schrieber... He also has a rather large, deep scar on the other side of his face.

image.png

image.png

Michael Fassbender had acne as a young adult.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/07/2016 9:22 pm

Schrieber and Groff show minor scarring but their skin all looks fine to me. Theres nothing that really stands out.

Id like to see more famous scarred faces. Are there any women?

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/08/2016 8:39 am

11 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Yeah Seal has (or had) discoid lupus. I dont know much about it but it seems much worse than acne. I saw the first guy (Hopsin) in concert a few months ago and his skin looked really bad when the stage lights hit him from an angle, pretty sure they are acne scars. He has said that fans are often shocked when they meet him up close. Franck Ribery was in a bad car accident when he was a child.

My favorite characters are Tyrion, Bronn, and The Hound. Even with the scar makeup he still has redeemable features. He has the nicest teeth Ive ever seen.

which one is Bronn?

11 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Schrieber and Groff show minor scarring but their skin all looks fine to me. Theres nothing that really stands out.

Id like to see more famous scarred faces. Are there any women?

Well I've seen Alicia Keys, Cameron Diaz and Posh Spice ( forget her name). They all have had acne and I've seen pics of Posh with what looks like orange peel skin on most of her face. Salmay Hayak said her acne was horrible as a teen but she grew out of it. Jessica Simpson was on accutane a while back.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/celebrity-skin-stars-with-acne-s1551338.html

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/08/2016 8:56 am

11 hours ago, RoughSkinRick said:

Leo doesn't have perfect skin. He had acne as a young adult.

image.png

Broadway favorite Jonathan Groff has rather large and extensive scarring on the the outer rim of his face and temples.

image.png

image.jpeg

Director of the Evil Dead reboot film.

image.png

Pretty boy Lee Pace has some scarring.

image.png

Liev Schrieber... He also has a rather large, deep scar on the other side of his face.

image.png

image.png

Michael Fassbender had acne as a young adult.

image.png

I know you guys don't believe me, but I still think Kit Harrington has some scarring. But maybe I'm being too critical.

image.png

image.png

image.png

idk his skin looks good to me.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/08/2016 2:55 pm

6 hours ago, snarkygirl said:
which one is Bronn?

bronn-game-of-thrones-jerome-flynn.jpg

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 06/08/2016 11:18 pm

Sri Srinivasan will likely be a Supreme Court Justice sometime down the road, and has significant scarringSri Srinivasan.jpg

QuanHenry liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/09/2016 12:08 am

Wow his acne scars are pretty severe, I wonder why he doesnt treat them. They obviously havent held him back.

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 06/09/2016 1:40 am

Aside from Sri Srinivasan , the rest all look like perfect skin to me - so if that's what you consider BAD, I'd hate for you to see my face. In fact, this thread literally does nothing but make me feel like shit, knowing that you find slightly large pores to be 'pretty bad scarring'.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/09/2016 2:16 am

33 minutes ago, Lore91 said:

Aside from Sri Srinivasan , the rest all look like perfect skin to me - so if that's what you consider BAD, I'd hate for you to see my face. In fact, this thread literally does nothing but make me feel like shit, knowing that you find slightly large pores to be 'pretty bad scarring'.

Even the guys I posted? Hopsins nose is covered and like I said, he shows more irl. The other guys might not have acne scars but im sure theyve faced similar hurdles in life. Seal has some of the deepest scars Ive ever seen on someones face.

Idk why RSR keeps posting pictures of Kit Harrington though, thats just going to make everyone jealous.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/09/2016 1:15 pm

11 hours ago, Lore91 said:

Cameron Diaz had pretty serious acne. She claims it was her diet and finding the right moisturiser. Sorry you're feeling shitty.
I agree most of the guys pics have normal skin.