Notifications
Clear all

At My wits END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@dirtbikeracer52)

Posted : 01/10/2016 10:58 pm

I have ABSOLUTELY HAD IT with disgusting oily skinacne/scars and unwanted hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTIME I find something which I put SO MUCH money time and effort into (which looks like its starting to work after wasting several weeks/months) IT STOPS WORKING AND THE DISGUSTING OILY SKIN ACNE UWANTED BODY/FACIAL HAIR RETURNS!! I can't shave it or even use home laser treatment systems without risking/getting permanent deep acne scars which take OVER A YEAR TO FADE!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I COME SO FAR THIS SHT KNOCKS ME RIGHT BACK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have literally punched/smashed brokenEVERY SINGLE MIRROR IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use to be a nice smooth hairless acne free good looking boy before puberty. BUT NOW I AM AN UGLY ACNE OILY HAIRY LOOKING FREAK!!!!!!!! I am so ENRAGED AND Disgusted that I scream at the top of my lungs from morning until night and have almost gotten into several car accidents fromlooking in the mirror and driving like mad at over 100mph on wet roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here I am almost a 40yo virgin because of this,(AND SOMEONE TOTALLY BAUTIFUL MOVES ONTO MY STREET WHOMIV'E WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHICH ACTUALLY LIKED ME AND WANTED TO GET CLOSE TO ME!!) But when I refused to wear shorts or take off my shirt because of these issues and since theyhave a smooth HAIR FREE PERFECT BODY THEY QUICKLY LOST INTEREST IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the thing is I don't have much acne on my face MOST of the time and am young and good looking with that boybop image peopleoften mistake me for 16-18. I spend 3 hours every single week plucking all the hairs on my face as well. ALL OF MY ACNE out of control body hair is on my chest back legsand everywhere else.I am now this persons least favorite friend and they have done stuff with and prefer to be with all their other friends except for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER HAVE another opportunitylike this again. I'd HAVE A REALLY HOT BODY IF IT WERE NOT FOR THIS GROSS ACNE AND HAIR!! If I don't find a way to clear this up by the summer (AND END UP LOSING THE PERSON OF MY DREAMS I HAVE BEEN DESPERATELY NEEDING WANTINGEVER SINCE I WAS 8 YEARS OLD I THINK IM GOING TO GO OFF THE DEEP END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could just regress in age to 14before these problems and stay that age forever. + at that age if you compare the glowingperfect skin hair, energy levels, senses, hearing sight, to that of an adult it should be obviousto anyone with eyes that that's when we as humans are atour highest peak. Not 18-21! No by that time after going through puberty your already going down hill.Besides the fact that people whom go through delayed puberty live a lot longer there have been test after test which show that in experiments blocking puberty every celland bone was more healthy.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 01/12/2016 2:10 pm

On 11-1-2016 0451, dirtbikeracer52 said:

I have ABSOLUTELY HAD IT with disgusting oily skinacne/scars and unwanted hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTIME I find something which I put SO MUCH money time and effort into (which looks like its starting to work after wasting several weeks/months) IT STOPS WORKING AND THE DISGUSTING OILY SKIN ACNE UWANTED BODY/FACIAL HAIR RETURNS!! I can't shave it or even use home laser treatment systems without risking/getting permanent deep acne scars which take OVER A YEAR TO FADE!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I COME SO FAR THIS SHT KNOCKS ME RIGHT BACK DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have literally punched/smashed brokenEVERY SINGLE MIRROR IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use to be a nice smooth hairless acne free good looking boy before puberty. BUT NOW I AM AN UGLY ACNE OILY HAIRY LOOKING FREAK!!!!!!!! I am so ENRAGED AND Disgusted that I scream at the top of my lungs from morning until night and have almost gotten into several car accidents fromlooking in the mirror and driving like mad at over 100mph on wet roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here I am almost a 40yo virgin because of this,(AND SOMEONE TOTALLY BAUTIFUL MOVES ONTO MY STREET WHOMIV'E WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WHICH ACTUALLY LIKED ME AND WANTED TO GET CLOSE TO ME!!) But when I refused to wear shorts or take off my shirt because of these issues and since theyhave a smooth HAIR FREE PERFECT BODY THEY QUICKLY LOST INTEREST IN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the thing is I don't have much acne on my face MOST of the time and am young and good looking with that boybop image peopleoften mistake me for 16-18. I spend 3 hours every single week plucking all the hairs on my face as well. ALL OF MY ACNE out of control body hair is on my chest back legsand everywhere else.I am now this persons least favorite friend and they have done stuff with and prefer to be with all their other friends except for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER HAVE another opportunitylike this again. I'd HAVE A REALLY HOT BODY IF IT WERE NOT FOR THIS GROSS ACNE AND HAIR!! If I don't find a way to clear this up by the summer (AND END UP LOSING THE PERSON OF MY DREAMS I HAVE BEEN DESPERATELY NEEDING WANTINGEVER SINCE I WAS 8 YEARS OLD I THINK IM GOING TO GO OFF THE DEEP END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish I could just regress in age to 14before these problems and stay that age forever. + at that age if you compare the glowingperfect skin hair, energy levels, senses, hearing sight, to that of an adult it should be obviousto anyone with eyes that that's when we as humans are atour highest peak. Not 18-21! No by that time after going through puberty your already going down hill.Besides the fact that people whom go through delayed puberty live a lot longer there have been test after test which show that in experiments blocking puberty every celland bone was more healthy.

My advice is to seek professional help. See a psychologist or a psychiatrist.

MemberMember
(@dirtbikeracer52)

Posted : 01/13/2016 1:07 pm

Thanks but there is nothing worse then when someone is dealing with a legitimate problem, to then top it off by people whom have been conditioned to and programmed by society to tell someone they need professional mental help. The catholic church got away with molesting kids for years only to have their parents debunk their children as crazy. Aliens have abducted and continue to get away with abducting kids and torture them when they sleep for their generic DNA spreading of the new generations only to have their ignorant parents not believe them and tell them they need help. If people were awake and aware we wouldn't have these fake wars, diseases, sickness suffering, free energy, advanced technology and the cures for everything (including acne and unwanted hair) ONLY IN THE HANDS OF THE ELITES!!!! And we wouldn't have a government which will dominate take over the world and reduce world population down to 500,000 people without so much as a fight!!!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 01/13/2016 9:15 pm

8 hours ago, dirtbikeracer52 said:

Thanks but there is nothing worse then when someone is dealing with a legitimate problem, to then top it off by people whom have been conditioned to and programmed by society to tell someone they need professional mental help. The catholic church got away with molesting kids for years only to have their parents debunk their children as crazy. Aliens have abducted and continue to get away with abducting kids and torture them when they sleep for their generic DNA spreading of the new generations only to have their ignorant parents not believe them and tell them they need help. If people were awake and aware we wouldn't have these fake wars, diseases, sickness suffering, free energy, advanced technology and the cures for everything (including acne and unwanted hair) ONLY IN THE HANDS OF THE ELITES!!!! And we wouldn't have a government which will dominate take over the world and reduce world population down to 500,000 people without so much as a fight!!!!!!!!!

Oh? And you think that I am not dealing with those kind of problems?