Notifications
Clear all

i wish there was some kind of surgery

MemberMember
(@ihateacne33)

Posted : 12/28/2015 1:46 am

Honestly I don't know if this is even possible or will be in the future, but ever since I started getting acne, I wished there was some kind of surgery for it.

Maybe where they could remove our current skin and use artificial skin instead?

I actually thought this was an actual thing that could be done when I was a child....Hopefully something similar can be developed in the future, that will just get rid of acne overnight and forever...

NoName... liked
MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/28/2015 4:19 am

Are you a target of bullying?

MemberMember
(@ihateacne33)

Posted : 12/28/2015 4:04 pm

11 hours ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

Are you a target of bullying?

I used to be , but not due to acne . it was more because of my weight (I used to be chubby as a child).

now I'm not bullied so much but I'm isolated. people at school don't really talk to me , and sometimes I'm completely ignored when I try to talk to someone else . I have zero friends...

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/29/2015 5:27 pm

On 28-12-2015 2249, ihateacne33 said:

I used to be , but not due to acne . it was more because of my weight (I used to be chubby as a child).

now I'm not bullied so much but I'm isolated. people at school don't really talk to me , and sometimes I'm completely ignored when I try to talk to someone else . I have zero friends...

Ignoring people is a form of bullying.

MemberMember
(@oilyonecanobe)

Posted : 12/29/2015 6:43 pm

acne cost me allot of "friends" during school years. If yours is bad, it can be controlled with the correct regime/treatments. I used to have to wear foundation! at school to try and cover the absolute mess of acne, which was just a joke tbh. And I'm a guy!

Last resort is always accutane, and at the right strength no-ones acne can resist the almighty accutane. My stupid doctor never even told me about the existance of accutane until 5yrs into full blown acne, the twat!

Get on a good regime and i'm sure you can get control of yours

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 12/29/2015 6:53 pm

On 29/12/2015, 0749, ihateacne33 said:

Sorry to hear that. People in high school can be really cruel. Everyones so concerned with being popular and fitting in that they'll even be mean to someone just so they look cool. That sort of thing doesimprove after high school. Most people grow up a bit and realise how dumb they were in high school - of course there will alwaysbe bullies and nasty people around.You have to be tough to survive in this world.

I dont really have any close friends, but most of the people i work with are very nice.I'm sure lots of peopleon acne.org would be glad to be your friend - i know its not the same as a friend in real life. But at least its somewhere you can express your feelings with others that understand what you're going through.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/29/2015 8:02 pm

1 hour ago, Geekgirl13 said:

That sort of thing doesimprove after high school. Most people grow up a bit and realise how dumb they were in high school.

I disagree.