Notifications
Clear all

Everyone Stop!

MemberMember
(@relaxandbehappy)

Posted : 09/06/2015 8:28 pm

I feel the need to say this to all of you in this organization.

For the most part, most of you complain about having facial acne, whether it's mild moderate or severe.

Did you know there are some of us.. Who have acne on our chest? And On our stomach? And on our backs? Even on our legs and shoulders and arms? Not just on our faces.

Do you know how it feels, to not be able to dress how you would like in a judgement society filled with humans who judge everyone and everything? Do you know how it feels to have to cover your entire body because you have all of this acne all over your body..that spreads like a plague? That there is nothing we can do to fix it? We can shower 3 times a day and our body still looks dirty? Do you know how it feels to scrub your entire body.. And still look dirty because of all of the acne that's on your entire body? Huh? It's not like being 'fat' because being fat, can be fixed. Work out and your fat will leave.

Acne has no cure. I am a female, and it hurts me to not be able to wear those pretty little dresses and tank tops because everyone is out judging everyone. It's not that I care about what others say, it's that I rather not have to deal with that amongst everything else, so I do us all the favor, and I cover it up.

I can't even have a boyfriend because I won't take my clothes off for him because I'm embarrassed of myself. They can have any other girl with regular skin, not some dirty girl like me. Yeah, I feel dirty. Im only 19 and I feel dirty. I should be enjoying my youth, being beautiful flying around like a butterfly but instead I'm trapped in this cage.

I wish I could be free, and happy, but sometimes it's just hard. I know, at least I have my arms and my legs and so on. But, who's to say even they have it worse than me? You know, everyone carries a cross, some of ours are the same cross, yet it may weigh less to you than to me because we view it differently. Someone can just say 'hey just ignore the judgemental people and be free' but I can't do that, because it's not about that, not only is acne 'ugly' but it's painful, so no I can't be 'free' even if I wanted to be.

I have a dream that one day I can be free and happy and out of this dirty world filled with judgemental mean evil people. I have a dream that One day I can be free, free to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. I have a dream that one day, I can be myself and live amongst people that are filled with love and not filled with hatred and judgement. I have a dream that one day I can live in a government of people that choose human life over money, you know why I say this? Because the cure to acne exists, just like the cure to cancer exists and the cure to almost every single one of the worlds diseases. Why don't they make the cure available? Because they make a hell of a lot more money by torturing us with their 'chemo' therapy that doesn't work, with their 'dermatologists' and their 'pills and topical medicines' with their antibiotics that don't work. I have a dream I can one day I can bring justice, I have a dream that if I ever become someone of 'power'(because that's my goal) that I can help to take away some of the corruption in this world, because this world is filled with corrupt men and women, corrupt men and women that are like MACHINES with MACHINE MINDS AND MACHINE HEARTS, if I ever am someone of power, I will take it upon myself to help people, because even though people are evil, I love people, and I am willing to bleed every last blood in my body.. Just for justice to be served,

Money is the root of all evil, and it's time to destroy that root, and take away the money from the evil, so that the just may do what's right with it.

I'm tired of seeing people die of cancer and all of these other illnesses that have cures, and I have a dream one day people can see.. That they have been lied to, and that they need to wake up.

Goodbye to all of you.

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 09/06/2015 11:25 pm

For the most part, most of you complain about having facial acne, whether it's mild moderate or severe.

Did you know there are some of us.. Who have acne on our chest? And On our stomach? And on our backs? Even on our legs and shoulders and arms? Not just on our faces.

Do you know how it feels, to not be able to dress how you would like in a judgement society filled with humans who judge everyone and everything? Do you know how it feels to have to cover your entire body because you have all of this acne all over your body..that spreads like a plague? That there is nothing we can do to fix it? We can shower 3 times a day and our body still looks dirty? Do you know how it feels to scrub your entire body.. And still look dirty because of all of the acne that's on your entire body? Huh? It's not like being 'fat' because being fat, can be fixed. Work out and your fat will leave.

Acne has no cure. I am a female, and it hurts me to not be able to wear those pretty little dresses and tank tops because everyone is out judging everyone. It's not that I care about what others say, it's that I rather not have to deal with that amongst everything else, so I do us all the favor, and I cover it up.

I can't even have a boyfriend because I won't take my clothes off for him because I'm embarrassed of myself. They can have any other girl with regular skin, not some dirty girl like me. Yeah, I feel dirty. Im only 19 and I feel dirty. I should be enjoying my youth, being beautiful flying around like a butterfly but instead I'm trapped in this cage.

I wish I could be free, and happy, but sometimes it's just hard. I know, at least I have my arms and my legs and so on. But, who's to say even they have it worse than me? You know, everyone carries a cross, some of ours are the same cross, yet it may weigh less to you than to me because we view it differently. Someone can just say 'hey just ignore the judgemental people and be free' but I can't do that, because it's not about that, not only is acne 'ugly' but it's painful, so no I can't be 'free' even if I wanted to be.

I have a dream that one day I can be free and happy and out of this dirty world filled with judgemental mean evil people. I have a dream that One day I can be free, free to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. I have a dream that one day, I can be myself and live amongst people that are filled with love and not filled with hatred and judgement. I have a dream that one day I can live in a government of people that choose human life over money, you know why I say this? Because the cure to acne exists, just like the cure to cancer exists and the cure to almost every single one of the worlds diseases. Why don't they make the cure available? Because they make a hell of a lot more money by torturing us with their 'chemo' therapy that doesn't work, with their 'dermatologists' and their 'pills and topical medicines' with their antibiotics that don't work. I have a dream I can one day I can bring justice, I have a dream that if I ever become someone of 'power'(because that's my goal) that I can help to take away some of the corruption in this world, because this world is filled with corrupt men and women, corrupt men and women that are like MACHINES with MACHINE MINDS AND MACHINE HEARTS, if I ever am someone of power, I will take it upon myself to help people, because even though people are evil, I love people, and I am willing to bleed every last blood in my body.. Just for justice to be served,

Money is the root of all evil, and it's time to destroy that root, and take away the money from the evil, so that the just may do what's right with it.

I'm tired of seeing people die of cancer and all of these other illnesses that have cures, and I have a dream one day people can see.. That they have been lied to, and that they need to wake up.

Goodbye to all of you.

Hi i understand where you're coming from about wanting to be "free" and being a young woman living in a very superficial, appearance obsessed society. Having acne has certainly made my life a struggle and hindered my ability to form close relationships with people.

The truth is you are right - the world is a hard place to live in. I think as children we are brought up to believe that life is like fairytale and we'll be beautiful and happy - and marry prince charming :) What a disappointment real life is. We suffer physically and emotionally, develop awful skin conditions or other illnesses, feel insecure and inadequate. And yes life is very UNFAIR no matter how good a person you are.

Don't give up hope though. I have found ways to improve my skin and even just the mere possibility of finding a cure somehow keeps me going. I think i have come to a point as well where i have accepted that life is unfair and that my life isnt like those of other young women i see around me. But maybe that's ok. Maybe we have something they don't. Maybe acne has given us greater compassion for others and the ability to see the truth of the world. If i hadnt had acne i would have been alot happier sure, but then maybe i also would have been a superficial airhead who only cared about the latest fashions and was vain and judgemental towards other people. Who knows?

You dont have to wait till you're in a position of "power" to make a difference. Just showing compassion and kindness towards people can make a huge difference in someone's life.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/08/2015 8:16 am

Goodbye to all of you.

You are not dirty. You have acne. They are doing the judging. It's them, not you. They are the ugly people. They are antisocial and narcissistic.

I allow you to wear tanktops and dresses. I have no problem with that. You can have a boyfriend. There is at least one guy who likes to meet you and you can probably already guess who :P

Trust me, even if you ignore the judgmental people, you will still not be free. It is an illusion. If you were surrounded by loving people, you won't be needing a cure.

MemberMember
(@fuliosaqua)

Posted : 09/12/2015 6:30 pm

It feels like I've wrote this post .. I can relate so much, the only difference is that I am a guy. I perfectly know how you feel, sweetheart. While other people have hopes and dreams of becoming rich, being famous, etc. we have only 1 dream, and that dream is waking up like a normal people, with clear skin. I know how much it hurts when some retard comes to you and tell you " try to wash your face, it will help ", while he doesn't even have a single pimple. They don't know how we feel when we go to the beach for example, where we are forced to go into the water with clothes on. They don't know how it feel when you go into the bus full of people and everybody is starring at you in a weird way. They don't know how bad it feel when you look yourself in the mirror and you wish you didn't had mirrors in your home. They don't know how much it hurts when somebody tells you " I would date you if you didn't have acne ", and you are like : Really? Truth is you are a warrior, don't mind the fucktards that judge you, I know it's terrible feeling, that feeling you are "wasting" your years, instead of just having fun. Truth is life is not short, life is long, couple years later that nightmare will be gone, and you will have more than enough time to enjoy life, your life is just starting!!! Prayers for you. I share the same problem like you do, If a year from now this doesn't change I will be taking Accutane in the cost of my health and I will finish this nightmare. Think about it.

Best wishes!

MemberMember
(@louisa1996)

Posted : 09/14/2015 6:02 pm

I 100% agree. I had cystic acne all over my body and now have scars even by my tummy. PLEASE look at my gallery and see how things really can change!!

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/15/2015 7:46 pm

It feels like I've wrote this post .. I can relate so much, the only difference is that I am a guy. I perfectly know how you feel, sweetheart. While other people have hopes and dreams of becoming rich, being famous, etc. we have only 1 dream, and that dream is waking up like a normal people, with clear skin. I know how much it hurts when some retard comes to you and tell you " try to wash your face, it will help ", while he doesn't even have a single pimple. They don't know how we feel when we go to the beach for example, where we are forced to go into the water with clothes on. They don't know how it feel when you go into the bus full of people and everybody is starring at you in a weird way. They don't know how bad it feel when you look yourself in the mirror and you wish you didn't had mirrors in your home. They don't know how much it hurts when somebody tells you " I would date you if you didn't have acne ", and you are like : Really? Truth is you are a warrior, don't mind the fucktards that judge you, I know it's terrible feeling, that feeling you are "wasting" your years, instead of just having fun. Truth is life is not short, life is long, couple years later that nightmare will be gone, and you will have more than enough time to enjoy life, your life is just starting!!! Prayers for you. I share the same problem like you do, If a year from now this doesn't change I will be taking Accutane in the cost of my health and I will finish this nightmare. Think about it.

Best wishes!

You are allowed to have more dreams, did you know that?

I 100% agree. I had cystic acne all over my body and now have scars even by my tummy. PLEASE look at my gallery and see how things really can change!!

I love your eyes, even without makeup :)

MemberMember
(@thedayacneceased)

Posted : 09/25/2015 12:30 am

I've felt the way you have for years, with cystic acne all over my back and crowded around my chest, spots on my neck and yes, on my face. There's a large majority of users here who experience what you do. In fact, I took my shirt off at a beach for the first time last year in 6 years and there were tons of people giving me looks for my body acne. But you know what? That day, I didn't even care. Let 'em. Let them judge me, my acne, stretch marks, weight, body hair, anything else they see fit. I was going to enjoy myself, and likely never see a single person on that beach (except for a close friend I was playing volleyball with) ever again. Realistically, I know it's hard to do this in your day-to-day life, but at some point or another, you have to adapt a mentality that you may NEVER see any of these people again. I'd practice this mentality as an early teen with -huge- insecurity problems by doing pull-ups on the NYC subway bars. What's that idiotic teenager doing? Pull-ups? Okay, weirdo, he probably wants attention, let me go back to reading my newspaper, or at best, staring for about a minute before I have to attend to my own business. I kid you not, if I go to a Walmart with my obvious red bumps all over my face and neck, yes, including pitted scars which to the general public appear unattractive, and a pretty girl passes by, my gaze is focused so far ahead of me, and HIGH that it actually resonates with people that I simply do not care what you think. My problem is that I care what I think. I hate my acne, because I hate my acne. Not because I'm hoping people will like me. Because, truthfully? People who will only like you based on your appearance are vain. These people are shallow. They likely have something about themselves they're insecure about, too. And you don't need the approval of these people. People who suffer through impurities (which is everybody) who think you look awesome in your dresses, are the best people in the world. I strongly suggest you surround yourself with people who like you based on your inner qualities and can appreciate your beauty despite your acne. Seriously. These are the people you'll want to share a glass of wine with ten years from now. End rant.