Notifications
Clear all

I Hate Doctors

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 06/17/2015 6:22 pm

period. I hate plastic surgeons. I hate dermatologists. I hate cold people. I hate passive aggressive people.

Alone.

I am so sorry, but how positive and cheerful can a girl be? today i just wish i had peace of mind but i DON'T.

254fgjjk liked
MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 06/19/2015 6:53 pm

So do I. My GP is a cold, uncaring dick. The last gyno I went to was a bitch and condescended to me when I inquired about whether or not I may have a hormonal imbalance after the birth of my second child (a valid question!) and wouldn't even test me for one. The first derm I went to told me she couldn't treat me because my skin was too "fair" (what?) and did nothing to address my concerns, and instead cut a damn mole off my neck. Oh, and my psychologist when I was a teenager was a pill pusher and I ended up hooked on benzodiazepines big time and had Hell weaning off of them.

What's up with doctors, man.

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 06/20/2015 9:48 pm

DarkHeart, thank you so much for your reply. It makes me feel a little less alone. I hate how you were treated by those doctors. I am sorry you've been through similar. I really have to hold on to my faith in myself. it's been hard because it seems like they are afraid most of the time of getting sued and that's where the coldness comes in or they have to resort to being intimidating so that they feel in control. not all but most. Meanwhile, you just want to be helped. Sometimes I wish I had become a doctor, I could take far better care of myself than any one of them ever could or have.