Notifications
Clear all

My Acne Story

MemberMember
(@sweetface222)

Posted : 04/24/2015 12:01 pm

Hi:)I am 12years old and I got pretty bad acne scaring.My acne started about 2-3 months ago on both of my cheeks and it was horible.Thank God I maneged to hide it with my hair and nobody noticed until yesterday.:(((.I was at school and this really mean girl pulled my hair and said:"OMG!This girl has a lot of pimples and she is covering them with her hair.Ugh!!"I felt horible and mizerable:'(.An hour later I had to call my dad to pic me up and take me home cause I coulden't even speak.Yesterday was the worse day of my life.When I was in the car with my dad he asked me what's wrong and I started crying with dolfin tears:'((((When I got back home I told my mom to call my class principal and told her what hapened.She told my mom that this mean girl has really bad family problems and that's why she is acting like this but I just can't get it.I also have problems but I don't hurt other's felings.This girl that hurted me is not perfect.She is very short,she is ugli and I could go on and on.But I never been mean to her.I never told her those things.

It is really hard to deal with acne.I can't even play sports beacause I have to put my hair in a ponytail and I just can't do this.When I have geographie the teacher always says to put my hair in a ponytail and I just can't.Every day I feel realy anxious and stressed and I freak out every time I have to leave the house.Thank God I have amaizing parents that suport me and are always there for me and they truely understand what I'm going through.

Ps:In my profile picture are my mom and my dad.

MemberMember
(@jensweetone)

Posted : 04/25/2015 6:22 pm

Hey SweetFace! First off, I absolutely cannot believe someone at school said that to you and I am so so sorry. I totally understand what it's like to feel depressed and embarrassed of acne from a young age. Have you ever asked your parents for help by taking you to the doctor for some meds for your face? Here's the other good news-MOST people grow out of acne as their hormones adjust. In the meantime, this forum is always here to support you and keep us updated.