Notifications
Clear all

An Update (With Picture)

MemberMember
(@olliejr)

Posted : 08/13/2014 2:19 pm

A few months back, I posted a long, heartfelt rant (who hasn't?!) about how acne has affected my life:

Now if you took the time to read that, I just wanted to post a positive update that my skin is the best it has been for years at this moment in time, I would say it is 95% clear minus red marks and scars but they do not bother me like the actual acne did. I am currently on and have been for a few months, Lymecycline, and for me at least, it has been a miracle worker (whether that continues will remain to be seen). The last couple of months have been amazing seeing it get better and better.

As I am sure is the case for all of you, there have been so many low points on this journey, I've gone everywhere from being bullied to being on the verge of ending it all. I don't want to come across as an attention seeker so I will leave it at that but I just wanted to post something and let people know that it can get better.

Stay strong guys and good luck.

Ollie

P.S. Sorry about the pictures, I couldn't find a 'before' picture that highlighted how severe my acne was but I hope you get a gist of the improvements.