Notifications
Clear all

My Birthday Is Gonna Suck

MemberMember
(@girlathome)

Posted : 04/14/2014 10:10 pm

Well, two days ago I was really happy with my skin, adn when I got home I had a bunch of huge zits and now my birthday is thursday and if they don't clear up by then Im not gonna go anywhere cause I hate myself too much. I guess life just hates me. Im sick of feeling miserable all teh time. Im in therapy now but It;s not helping yet and I can't get meds till next month and Im so deeply unhappy that I can't imagine ever feeling okay.

MemberMember
(@adayinthelife)

Posted : 04/15/2014 3:10 am

Hang In there, it will get better for the you. Life has its hard times but if you can learn to find time to relax then things won't be so bad and you might enjoy yourself.

MemberMember
(@girlathome)

Posted : 04/15/2014 12:17 pm

No I won't, I cant enjoy myself when I look disgusting.

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 04/17/2014 5:55 pm

I know exactly how you feel :( There's so much I've missed out on these past few months because I can't bring myself to leave the house unless I have to go to work or school...I just always feel so unbelievably gross and ugly. It seemed like my skin was getting a lot better earlier this week but yesterday I got hit with another nasty breakout and the little bit of confidence that I was gaining got completely wiped out. I know how frustrating and upsetting it is, but it would be a real shame to miss out on doing something fun for your birthday. My skin looked pretty bad on my birthday but I still went out with my friends, and I'm glad I did! I won't sit here and try and tell you to just relax and not care about your acne because I know it's not that simple, but I really hope you're able to go celebrate your birthday and enjoy yourself, if only for your special day.