Notifications
Clear all

Do Girls Find Guys With Acne Unattractive? Or _____?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:05 pm

This is a personal question that many guys ask them self but hopefully i can get some feedback ^.^ ,

i don't have really bad acne but its noticeable and it sometimes puts me down sad.png

Do Girls find guys with acne disgusted?

Those it bother her?

Or what do they think of it?

‹I ask my friends that are girls the say it cute, normal but i feel that they're just trying to be nice..

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:33 pm

do you find girls with acne attractive ? vice versa

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/25/2013 9:57 pm

I've seen cute girls with acne...I've also seen good looking guys with acne..really..depends on the acne. but honestly, personality beats looks at some point

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 11/25/2013 10:07 pm

do you find girls with acne attractive ? vice versa

Well nope, i think every girl its beautiful <3 ,

MemberMember
(@triplen)

Posted : 11/25/2013 11:28 pm

Honestly, as I girl I don't mind acne at all. I can still see facial features and of course personality. This may be because empathize with them but whatever. It doesn't bother me.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 11/26/2013 3:30 am

Situational. Depends on the severity for one and the person.

I for one cannot have someone such as my girlfriend have acne of the same type and way I did. I do not know how she put up with me before mine resolved, but i can tell you that it brings up memories. I see the memories and not what is really in front of me. I suppose i could get over it in time, but it would be hard. That's why if things ever did go south with my current GF, i could not look for someone that had acne unless it was mild. I just can't help it; ive been personally scarred to that point.

MemberMember
(@pianina)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:24 am

I find insecurity unattractive, but not acne :)

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 12/05/2013 3:10 pm

if thats you in your profile picture you seem cute! im sure you have nothing to worry about :)

everyones different, but i think at least most if not all people have the maturity not to mind about something so small as your skin condition, especially if its not even that bad

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 12/16/2013 7:38 pm

It all depends on the girl, since no two women are ever the same. Personally I don't find acne unattractive but I do find confidence very attractive. I was staring at someone thinking how handsome he was once when he said "Yeah, I'm having a pretty bad breakout." I hadn't even noticed. :)

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 12/16/2013 7:56 pm

I wll tell you this. I dated a guy with acne in high school, and I was so in love with him that I never noticed he had bad skin. A few years after we broke up, I ran into him, and he said "Have you noticed that my skin cleared and I don't have acne anymore?" and I said, "When did you have acne?" I honestly never noticed, and it never bothered me. He even told me that sometimes he would cancel our dates because he was too embarrassed to go out with acne. All this time I thought he was just a jerk lol.