Notifications
Clear all

Hypnosis For Picking

MemberMember
(@freshstart2014)

Posted : 07/05/2013 4:51 pm

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes...

I don't get much acne anymore, maybe 2 or 3 pimples a month. Trouble is, I can't stop myself from picking. It doesn't matter if the pimple is big or small, 'poppable' or not. I HAVE to pick it...and I have the scars to prove it sad.png

I've tried lots of things over the years (I.e covering mirrors, band aids, etc) but nothing has worked for me long term.

Has anyone tried hypnosis to stop picking?

MemberMember
(@scarface33)

Posted : 07/05/2013 5:51 pm

I never done it but i think it may have its merits, i never had many pimples at any onetime but when i had them the only thing i could do was pick at them, now i'm left with many scars, which is very serious because it has affected everything that i do in life. If i had have done something like hypnosis things may have been different and for the better so i think it probably is a very good thing to consider for a young person or anybody really.

nobody wants scars and anything that can stop that cant be bad

MemberMember
(@freshstart2014)

Posted : 07/06/2013 3:52 pm

Well, I'm not that young but I'm strongly considering it anyway. If hypnosis can save me from a few more scars, great!

I'm surprised no one else on the board has responded. Surely, we're not the only pickers here scarface33!

MemberMember
(@scarface33)

Posted : 07/06/2013 9:12 pm

haha djm , yeah acne.org aka mostlypickers.org

MemberMember
(@scarface33)

Posted : 07/06/2013 9:32 pm

just think of my username when your just about to go at it