Notifications
Clear all

Breaking Out Just Before An Important Occassion

MemberMember
(@prissygirl)

Posted : 12/03/2012 11:05 am

Don't you just hate that???? Ugh!! I have 2 very important parties this weekend, one of which I'd have to sleep over at a hotel and I'm breaking out!! It's sooooo annoying!!!! I'm so upset!!... I'm sure this happens to almost everyone who breaks out, but still.... Why me???

MemberMember
(@californiaestie)

Posted : 12/03/2012 12:04 pm

That is super frustrating :/

I usually break out before vacations and things haha! It sucks.

Try to enjoy your parties to the fullest. You never know what awesome

memories you could be making if you aren't hung up on your skin.

MemberMember
(@bodie81)

Posted : 12/03/2012 4:47 pm

Just a general piece of advice. Anyone thinking about missing out or not going because of their acne - don`t do it. You`ll end up full of regrets and what if`s instead of a lifetime of memories. I`m speaking from personal experience.

MemberMember
(@prissygirl)

Posted : 12/03/2012 11:01 pm

I'm definitely going, cause I've already bought my outfits and I've decided that at the hotel, I'll rock my spot treatments on my break outs and just won't care... Atleast, my pjs will look cute lol

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/04/2012 4:23 am

Don't you just hate that???? Ugh!! I have 2 very important parties this weekend, one of which I'd have to sleep over at a hotel and I'm breaking out!! It's sooooo annoying!!!! I'm so upset!!... I'm sure this happens to almost everyone who breaks out, but still.... Why me???

lol

Yep

Happened to me this weekend just gone. Was meeting my girlfriends for the first time and i broke out on my jawline on the right said.

Luckily i keep a bit of stubble on my face which concealed most of it but it still peed me off a little.

However i just put it out of my mind and went out and had a great time.

Just a general piece of advice. Anyone thinking about missing out or not going because of their acne - don`t do it. You`ll end up full of regrets and what if`s instead of a lifetime of memories. I`m speaking from personal experience.

Indeed and this is the attitude i keep.

Just have to get on with it.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/05/2012 1:35 am

Yup. Had this happen at my gf's aunt and uncles place. Felt great meeting her family for the first time and this happened.

F.I.S.H. Just keep a positive attitude.