Notifications
Clear all

NBA players

MemberMember
(@jpizzle)

Posted : 12/24/2007 8:46 pm

im a huge nba fan and ive always ntoiced, none of them motherfuckers ever have bad skin. i mean, out of like 500 ball players, ive never seen any with acne. wtf is up with that and sport athletes

MemberMember
(@redskin)

Posted : 12/24/2007 10:40 pm

damn dude youve made similar topics to this

Its not just NBA people dummy, its most of the world

Plus you are looking at grown men, the AVERAGE person leaves acne behind in highschool

MemberMember
(@jpizzle)

Posted : 12/24/2007 10:43 pm

Plus you are looking at grown men, the AVERAGE person leaves acne behind in highschool

MemberMember
(@greentea101)

Posted : 12/24/2007 11:54 pm

UR WRONG... CHRIS BOSH OF TORONTO RAPTORS HAD ACNE WHEN HE FIRST JOIN THE NBA LIKE AROUND 3-4 YEARS AGO.... NOW HES CLEAR BC HE HAVE $$$ AND HE CAN GET THE BEST DERM

MemberMember
(@echo379)

Posted : 12/25/2007 12:58 am

carlos boozer of the utah jazz also has acne

MemberMember
(@b-e-e-b-o)

Posted : 12/25/2007 1:36 am

Greg popovich(I know hes not a player) the coach of the spurs had acne just look at all his scars and yah chris bosh had acne, you can see his those spots from past acne sometimes in HD,....oh btw whats with all your topics man??? your like harsh over reacting

MemberMember
(@the_champ)

Posted : 12/25/2007 2:40 am

i dont know much about nba but there is this guy who played for manchester united,luke chadwick,he had pretty bad acne and people said that he looked look like a ferret with acne.

he had potential of becoming a great player but his career went downslope.

MemberMember
(@buku-ramandooku)

Posted : 12/25/2007 12:27 pm

damn, im a junior and just got it

MemberMember
(@arsenal)

Posted : 12/25/2007 5:35 pm

they probably do have good derms but they probably wont be able to go on accutane due to the fact it can fuck with your joints.

And man, I've played football to a high level and a fair number of the 18 year olds had acne. Probably about the national average.

MemberMember
(@jpizzle)

Posted : 12/25/2007 8:27 pm

kevin durant has acne. his face looked EXACTLY like mine in that closeup

MemberMember
(@greentea101)

Posted : 12/25/2007 8:50 pm

i dont know much about nba but there is this guy who played for manchester united,luke chadwick,he had pretty bad acne and people said that he looked look like a ferret with acne.

MemberMember
(@arsenal)

Posted : 12/25/2007 8:52 pm

what does FERRET MEANS??

MemberMember
(@ipodblack)

Posted : 12/25/2007 11:58 pm

Chris Bosch never had acne.. get your facts straight WTH???

MemberMember
(@sick_and_tired)

Posted : 12/26/2007 1:22 am

MemberMember
(@thanatosia)

Posted : 12/26/2007 9:26 am

Fernando Torres of Spain and Liverpool has acne. (Football... Soccer)

So does Christiano Ronaldo.. Portugal/Manutd

MemberMember
(@jpizzle)

Posted : 12/26/2007 3:39 pm

Why the hell did you make this thread if you're saying Kevin Durant has acne???? In your first post of the thread you said how you've never seen an NBA player with acne... You sir, are retarded.

MemberMember
(@echo379)

Posted : 12/26/2007 6:50 pm

MemberMember
(@thanatosia)

Posted : 12/26/2007 7:17 pm

ronaldo has acne? where? on is left butt cheek cause he looks liek he has a perfect complexion

MemberMember
(@thefallen41)

Posted : 12/26/2007 10:40 pm

Many players had terrible acne when they came into the league as rookies, they just get paid enough to be able to afford quality treatments. Thats probably why you see most of them being clear, but look at the rookies when they come in, and as someone pointed out Boozer has some (some of them just don't care and I wouldn't either... their lives are too good to worry about crap like that).

MemberMember
(@greentea101)

Posted : 12/26/2007 11:10 pm

THIS POST IS GETTING CRAZY>>> PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING & DISSING OVER KEVIN DURANT ACNE AHAHAHAHHAHA HIHIIHIHIHI HOHOHOOHOOH

IF I WAS AN ATHLETE WITH ALL THAT MONEY I WOULD PERSONALLY BUY OUT A PERSONAL DERM SO SHE CAN ONLY MONITORED MY SKIN AND ME BEING HER ONLY PATIENT, SO SHE WOULD COME TO MY HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON ME........ THAT WOULD BE SWEET... AND I AM WILLING TO EVEN PAY THE DERM TO SLEEP AT MY HOUSE UNTIL I GROW OUT OF ACNE..............

A WOMAN DERM WITH A NURSE SUIT ON, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH DROLZ THAT WOULD BE SWEET

MemberMember
(@aspirin)

Posted : 12/26/2007 11:13 pm

THIS POST IS GETTING CRAZY>>> PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING & DISSING OVER KEVIN DURANT ACNE AHAHAHAHHAHA HIHIIHIHIHI HOHOHOOHOOH

IF I WAS AN ATHLETE WITH ALL THAT MONEY I WOULD PERSONALLY BUY OUT A PERSONAL DERM SO SHE CAN ONLY MONITORED MY SKIN AND ME BEING HER ONLY PATIENT, SO SHE WOULD COME TO MY HOUSE EVERYDAY TO CHECK ON ME........ THAT WOULD BE SWEET... AND I AM WILLING TO EVEN PAY THE DERM TO SLEEP AT MY HOUSE UNTIL I GROW OUT OF ACNE..............

A WOMAN DERM WITH A NURSE SUIT ON, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH DROLZ THAT WOULD BE SWEET

MemberMember
(@xc60)

Posted : 12/27/2007 12:18 am

Pete Maravich had very bad acne, maybe he was before your time, but look him up. His nickname was "Pistol Pete". A very legendary collegiate and NBA player, who obviously did not let acne stop him from achieving his (many) goals...no pun intended!

MemberMember
(@canadian-bacon)

Posted : 12/27/2007 4:32 am

Steve Nash had bad acne during his college days and you can see the scars on his neck/upper chest. But yeah, as already said, the majority of people who deal with acne during the teenage years, get it less and less as they enter adulthood. Plus these guys probably got kick-ass derms who probably prescribe insanely expensive creams or whatever that the rest of us peasants aren't aware of.

MemberMember
(@midnight-rambler)

Posted : 12/30/2007 10:22 pm

Kwame Brown, although calling him an NBA player is generous.

MemberMember
(@thefallen41)

Posted : 12/31/2007 1:50 am

Kwame Brown, although calling him an NBA player is generous.