Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM - Reviews

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM
Brand: CeraVe

View Ingredients
Water (Purified), Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

sagerv101

KimSpringer
What do you use for a moisturizer!

cricricri11
indeed, as Kim asks, what do you use now then ?? I am going a bit crazy trying to find a good product :)

Amy Loftis
I agree! This product seems to break me out, but my derm swears by it. In the past, I have also used cetaphil (with hylaranic acid) mouisturizer, and neutrogena's hydroboost line, but those broke me out as well. Clinique's facewash/ mouisture surge seem to be the only facewash/lotion combo that do not make my acne worse, BUT the lotion does not provide enough relief from the dry skin caused by my spirolactone+retin-a regimen. Please help!

aeris7
Fitnessmom

Early2Rise
omg you're using trentinoin in the day time with no sunscreen? Are you asking for skin damage or are you unaware of the danger?

prescriptionqueen
netstars22
Shirtisred
YestoClearSkinPlz
NotMeAtAll

Amy Loftis
Have you found a better product yet?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes