Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM - Reviews

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM
Brand: CeraVe
Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

View Ingredients
Water (Purified), Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
LavenderHummingbird
Hopeful74

SuaveDory
Yes you can!! But have you tried the AM one! it's just as good! And we need spf.

Hopeful74
I have, my doctor actually recommended EltaMD UV Clear when I go out in the sun. So I will apply this after I wash and if I go outside apply the sunblock.

Ollypops

KirstyB
I literally just bought a pack of 3 on Amazon, the uk site not com, out of desperation as it seems like it's been discontinued! Sad, bad times :(

Aelphabae
ihatesnakeu

KirstyB
I literally just bought a pack of 3 on Amazon ([link removed]) out of desperation as it seems like it's been discontinued! Sad, bad times :(

KirstyB
Ignore - replied to wrong comment!

Lisarie
kyl77
Bleached Shirts
acjp

Amy Loftis
Have you found a better product yet?

BlueOrchid3
Ouri
sagerv101

KimSpringer
What do you use for a moisturizer!

cricricri11
indeed, as Kim asks, what do you use now then ?? I am going a bit crazy trying to find a good product :)

Amy Loftis
I agree! This product seems to break me out, but my derm swears by it. In the past, I have also used cetaphil (with hylaranic acid) mouisturizer, and neutrogena's hydroboost line, but those broke me out as well. Clinique's facewash/ mouisture surge seem to be the only facewash/lotion combo that do not make my acne worse, BUT the lotion does not provide enough relief from the dry skin caused by my spirolactone+retin-a regimen. Please help!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes