Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM - Reviews

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM
Brand: CeraVe
Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

View Ingredients
Water (Purified), Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
288222_1443948351
LavenderHummingbird
Hopeful74

SuaveDory
Yes you can!! But have you tried the AM one! it's just as good! And we need spf.

Hopeful74
I have, my doctor actually recommended EltaMD UV Clear when I go out in the sun. So I will apply this after I wash and if I go outside apply the sunblock.

Ollypops

KirstyB
I literally just bought a pack of 3 on Amazon, the uk site not com, out of desperation as it seems like it's been discontinued! Sad, bad times :(

Aelphabae
ihatesnakeu

KirstyB
I literally just bought a pack of 3 on Amazon ([link removed]) out of desperation as it seems like it's been discontinued! Sad, bad times :(

KirstyB
Ignore - replied to wrong comment!

Lisarie
kyl77
Bleached Shirts
acjp

Amy Loftis
Have you found a better product yet?

BlueOrchid3
Ouri

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes