Extra Virgin Olive Oil (As a drink) Reviews

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (As a drink)
5.0 1 review

Reduces acne Good for skin in general Anti-inflammatory and stabilizes blood sugar Tastes bad I only write reviews for products when I feel confident that I can trace a particular improvement to a particular item, so let me just explain why I'm convinced that drinking olive oil reduces acne for me. One month ago I set out on a new experimental diet to see if it would help my oily skin. I eliminated a number of foods and supplements in favor of a diet more rich in fruits and vegetables. Among the things I eliminated was olive oil. For the past couple of years, I have managed to keep my acne under control except for the occasional blemish, but literally the day after I started this new diet, I started getting new acne almost every single day. After 3 weeks of this I decided to slowly introduce certain things back into my diet, starting with olive oil. The acne breakouts stopped immediately. It's been over a week since I did that and I've had virtually no new acne. I haven't introduced anything back into my diet besides the olive oil. Make of that what you will. I take 2 tablespoons twice a day, sometimes 3 times a day.

Jofo is the olive oil still working for you? Your response will be greatly appreciated since I want to try it for my acne.

Popular Nutrition/Holistic