Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - Reviews

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion

View Ingredients
Sulfur (10%).

Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Aluminum Magnesium Silicate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).
Rocksy
britszits
kendrawilliams070

Deb52
Some people are so rude! I'm sorry, I'd have to be rude back. " my acne will go away but your face will always look the same and your personality is uglier than both my big zits put together" smile and walk off

Link to comment

gsxrbabe
Are u dealing w cystic acne or just a couple really bad infected comedomes? Either way, I feel your pain re that rude woman. Ignore rude ppl like her, they're usually insecure themselves and take out their own issues by hurting others in order to make themselves feel better. Forget her and her miserable life. Anyways, if you're dealing w cystic acne or get infected easily, the sulfur content may be too high or you may have a skin allergy to it. I can't use any acne treatments w sulfur, just makes my skin dry out but that causes the pimple to flare worse. Try a paraben-free wash/spot treatment, etc with salicylic acid in it instead and use it sparingly since it absorbs into the skin very well and I even feel tempted to "over use" it but it's still in there, working on your pimples! I've found FAB/aka First Aid Beauty to work GREAT on my super sensitive adult acne. Their acne line in the red label is new and I use their acne face wash followed by their acne pads and my skin is SO much better! I stopped using it and my acne came back but a lot of the old scarring, etc, had faded and the original acne was all healed. Only new ones popped up. So I'm staying with FAB which Sephora, FAB, [link removed] and QVC sell as well as several other places. Compared to all the other brands out there it's affordable, $20 to $30 average but best part is it works without any harsh chemicals!!!!

Link to comment
Empty Inside

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×