Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zenmed Derma Cleanse System - Reviews

Zenmed Derma Cleanse System
Brand: Zenmed

View Ingredients
Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse ® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Derma Cleanse ® Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.
miyana
LadyLove$$

DonTC
I don't understand your rating scheme. You said that the product didn't work for you, but yet you gave it a 5/5??? Just because your experience with Zenmed allowed you to try something else that actually worked for you doesn't mean you should give this such a high rating. Your are throwing off the rating system completely

Link to comment
BAlki
rbc
k8steroonis
nyccarlie

Seth Manning
I am a sufferer of Psoriasis. Although NOT the same as Acne, it is a skin disorder of epic proportions. I am on a biological infusion and although it works, and works wonders, it DOES NOT work over night. That is fine though, because for as long as I have suffered and tried every solution available to nap avail that when I finally found something that worked I didn't care that it took 3 months to work, all I cared about is the fact that I finally found something that actually worked. I still remember the happiness to realize that I had cleared up so much that I felt confident enough to go out in public and be around people without feeling like the world was staring at me.

Link to comment
Mikethegreat

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×